Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I got the box!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Scarpia

Scarpia

No Gud Lootin' Git!

• Deathskullz
  • 5,709 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Bobz Killa Konvitkz
I voluntered to run a tournement last saturday, and the game store owner gave me a complete unopened Gorkamorka box! Sometimes good things do happen! So now what do I do? Start another KoS list? Set up a gorkamorka mob?
meh.

Da Skraplord

Da Skraplord

Steel Teef

• Blood Axez
  • 672 posts
  • Army Name:Da Skraplord's Kommandoz
You lucky dog! :thumbs I say start a Gorka mob... only if you promise to post pics of it finished. :biggrin

RoseMarysBaby

RoseMarysBaby

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:Evil Sunz
Ahh you guys would probably hate me for suggesting this, but that box is worth 150 on ebay.
The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug. -- Mark Twain

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,340 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
Good deal Scarpia...set up a Gorkamorka gang and give Nightserpent a call, hes got a gang too...maybe I'll get my boyz together and show ya whoz propa. ;) WAAAGH! da Gorkers
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
Hey, good fer you :yes Little question : what's in it eggzactly :? There's one up fer sale in Belgium. Are the Trukks standard or Wrecker-ball? What config are the Trakks? :cheers
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Wolf Lord Duregar

Wolf Lord Duregar

Kommando

• Goffz
  • 973 posts
  • Army Name:Grimfang Gogulk Badazz´ Goff-tribe - Da Beakie-Bustaz
2 Trukks, 2 Trakks and 12-16 Ladz plus all the fanzy dice, terrain, counters and books. Gte it! It´s worth it if only for the vehicles!!! :biggrin
Wolf Lord Duregar aka Dog-Breff aka Grimfang Gogulk Badazz (<-- due to too much fungus-beer & roasted squigs..?)

Scarpia

Scarpia

No Gud Lootin' Git!

• Deathskullz
  • 5,709 posts
Dog breath got it right- but he forgot the rulebooks, range rulers, and cardstock fort and scrap counters. The trukks and trakks are standard though, no wreckas, no fancy guns- just big shootaz. I guess I'll have to put together a single mob, and put the rest of the mob into Bob's regular forces. This might be a good time to do a regular old trukk blog, and how to do some simple upgrades/modifications. Nightserpent's even got the perfect terrain! :thumbs

Edited by Scarpia, 06 December 2004 - 06:36 AM.

meh.

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
OK, who on these boards goes by the Ebay-name ixion_77 :?

Own up :search

I'll come by 'n teach you to outbid me in the last 5 secs :whip :whip :choppa :choppa
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Da Burnin Meks

Da Burnin Meks

telescoping arm

• Goffz
  • 515 posts
  • Army Name:Da Burnin Meks

OK, who on these boards goes by the Ebay-name ixion_77 :?

Own up :search

I'll come by 'n teach you to outbid me in the last 5 secs :whip :whip :choppa :choppa

:blush sorry
What ever is decided, hang lots of grots off it. We find them immensely entertaining. -Shas'O Bob

Scarpia

Scarpia

No Gud Lootin' Git!

• Deathskullz
  • 5,709 posts
:lol :lol what was the auction for?
meh.

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
You get three guesses Hint : check the subject of this topic :P Da Burnin Meks I really hope you have lots of fun with the box you :bleep
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Nosher

Nosher

Stikky Fingas

• Nobz
  • 2,806 posts
  • Army Name:Nosherz Ladz
:lol :lol :lol OK, that's funny. Sorry Quase, I know it sucks that you lost that auction, but I find it hilarious that this is how we find out Burnin Meks is actually a Lootin' Deffskull, and not the 'ard stompy Goff he's been pretending to be! I may just have to talk to the Bosses about changing that little Clan icon for you - too funny!!!
So - whenever dem doks finish staplin' yer arms back on Haky, why don't you an yer boyz come down fer a visit. We'll 'av a few squigaritas, throw a few grots around an' discuss who dis 'ere choppa really belongs to...

These Waaaghs are a cross between a mass migration, holy crusade, looting party and pub crawl, with a bit of genocide thrown in for good measure.

You know Nosher's MO, anything he paints blue is automatically his.

- Nosher

Da Burnin Meks

Da Burnin Meks

telescoping arm

• Goffz
  • 515 posts
i aint a deffskull a bad moon would be more like it cuz i bought something fair and square who said i stole it? :/ and sorry quase didnt know it was you. i bid on like 18 things that day and sorry about beating
What ever is decided, hang lots of grots off it. We find them immensely entertaining. -Shas'O Bob

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
Don't feel sorry, if I would've thought about the "confirm your bid" button 2 secs earlier, you would've been the sorry guy :biggrin It's just that you have no idea how many of those boxes I've already seen pass by me in the last minute/second. It gets frustrating after a while. This one really was the drop that made the vase crack since the guys' from Belgium, which means I would've gone by his house, pick it up and save quite a bit of cash on transport costs.
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Warboss Binky

Warboss Binky

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 299 posts
  • Army Name:Werk in progress
Hi, You know that Ebay actually advocates that kind of last minute bidding, right? When I signed up, I got an email from them outlining it and other bidding strategies. WBB

"In Armageddon, foist ya gets da teef, den ya gets da dakka, and DEN ya gets da custom mega-blasta."

Attributed to Warboss Gitbad Skarface

Scarpia

Scarpia

No Gud Lootin' Git!

• Deathskullz
  • 5,709 posts
bid what' you'll pay right up front

http://cgi.ebay.com/...5941781264&rd=1
meh.

Da Burnin Meks

Da Burnin Meks

telescoping arm

• Goffz
  • 515 posts
hmm maybe ill buy 2 :lol ;)

GuRu

GuRu

Flash Git Nob

• Speed Freaks
  • 3,467 posts
Wish I was a grown-up. :(
The original Waaaghbbit.
Please visit my modeling blog

Grimsnikk

Grimsnikk

Big Gun Krew

• Grotz
  • 195 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaagh Grimsnikk! aka DJ Mekanikul's Goffic Rokk Tour
I had GM when it first came out, and it's a blast. Sadly, a few years ago I let a friend borrow the books as i hadn't played in a while.. and then he moved away! :crybaby nothings worse than being out-looted... in real life nonetheless! hmmmm... maybe I should see if I could sneak a peek.. or scan of Gragdush's... hm....... aww poor long eared squig. yeah, credit cards are awesome. but very bad. You're better off without them. :nono
It puts the Photos in the Bucket, or else it gets the hose.. ahh.. fuggit.
pssst! YOUR MOM!
Big Mek for Projekt Greenskin, da Half Life 2 Total Konversion

Da Skraplord

Da Skraplord

Steel Teef

• Blood Axez
  • 672 posts
  • Army Name:Da Skraplord's Kommandoz
I wish I had a credit card too! Oh wait... I'm a jobless schmuck! Never mind. :lol Hmmm... I wonder if I can sell my organs for cash over the Internet. :? And more importantly, could I claim it as my career?