Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GorkaMorka

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Wolf Lord Duregar

Wolf Lord Duregar

Kommando

• Goffz
  • 973 posts
  • Army Name:Grimfang Gogulk Badazz´ Goff-tribe - Da Beakie-Bustaz
Hi, a friend cleaned his house and found the GorkaMorka rules (Roolz and Uvver book) and since I just started Orks he gave them to me (he´s n Bad Moon you see:biggrin ). So what do you say, is it worth the effort to stick together some models, a few ladz and some tredz and wheelz, and play it for some fun..? I remember when it was released and it seemed/seems quite fun but time is limited you know... I do love games like this and Mordheim so wadda you think..? Great books to have anyways, if nothing else than for the "random name generator"! ;) :thumbs
Wolf Lord Duregar aka Dog-Breff aka Grimfang Gogulk Badazz (<-- due to too much fungus-beer & roasted squigs..?)

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
Probably should go into the Gorkamorka forum. ;)
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

OrkEk

OrkEk

'iz grot won da Big Race!!!

• Grotz
  • 190 posts
  • Army Name:------
I've just bought the books as well, haven't played though. It looks like a really fun game :yes . I'm nearly finished modelling my mob, though what I really want is a cyGROT. :lol I think you should try it at least, it seems that each game doesn't take longer than max. 1 hour.
QUOTE (Snowbeat47 Posted: Dec 10 2004 @ 08:15 PM )
Boshear grinned when he saw the new mek. Finally, a mek who wasn't A. already cyborked beyond recognition or B. totally insane.

That's my Gurgrutz 'es talking about in B :D I'm so proud.

Wolf Lord Duregar

Wolf Lord Duregar

Kommando

• Goffz
  • 973 posts
  • Army Name:Grimfang Gogulk Badazz´ Goff-tribe - Da Beakie-Bustaz

Probably should go into the Gorkamorka forum. ;)

Uuh..? Good idea! :blush :biggrin

Don´t know what I was thinking of...

Yeah, it seesm dead fun, problem is, if I´m about to play it with anyone I will have to build all ladz and vehicles. Well not that bad but everyone else have plenty of time with their WHFB an 40k stuff.
And myself plays both plus Mordheim and Gothic... :lol

It´s a great read atleast... :love
Wolf Lord Duregar aka Dog-Breff aka Grimfang Gogulk Badazz (<-- due to too much fungus-beer & roasted squigs..?)

Gazdakka Gizbang

Gazdakka Gizbang

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 13 posts
  • Army Name:Gazdakka's Elite Boyz
It's a damn good game to play if you involve yoursef with it and have enough money and friends to play it (and 3rd edition Orks always look better). If you hav eall those it's fun almost all of the time (unless you all get Herd Squig kranium jobz). :)
Who am I? I am I?

The self has always been composed of two selfs: The self that is observed and the self that observes the self.