Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Speed Freeks - New Ork Boxed Game?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

Lexington

Lexington

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 269 posts
  • Army Name:Zagdakka'z Ladz

Just saw this on the Facebooks, figured you gits might want to hear about it. Translated by Google Chome, so not sure precisely how correct this is, but...

Hello!

I received today a super secret source of a photo of a new product GW which is to go only to China.
It looks like a box like Space Hulk, meaning a new game, a closed box ... if these models on the cover are models in a box, then ... jaram!

Could this be the new edition of Gorkamorki? Maybe ...

Anyone know something? Photos below ...

received_653386768378576.jpg

received_1486194618148810.jpg

Looks like we may legit be looking at new Ork models? A Codex can't be far behind. Also, if this follows along with every other leaked photo we've seen so far, the Warhammer Community will have a reveal article on it within a couple of days...

• hakbash, kreell, Badfang Brassaxe and 4 others like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Skitzo

• Boyz
  • 2,381 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Dis I am liking  :biggrin 

Fink I's gonna be 'avin some more SunBurnz soon :cheers

• warhead01 and Giganotosaurus like this

warhead01

warhead01

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,480 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Gor-Gak !

Wait. Wondering if it's car wars for Orks...Quick! How big are the models!!! 

Kick me! to see da blog! WWWAAAAAAUGH!!!

Takein' yer place at da top uv da Heap!

4tonmantis

4tonmantis

Dethkopta Pilot

• Deathskullz
  • 1,728 posts
  • Army Name:Freebootaz

I'm almost certain this is the pocket model card game previewed a while back. It looks to me like the old styrene push fit card pieces similar to Star Wars, Pirates, and a few others from 2008ish.. only with a board game twist.

EDIT: Wait.. that one is called Gretchin! .. hmm.. wonder what this could be then..

• Lexington likes this
Originally Posted by Uthan the Perverse in 'Culture vs. Kultur: Thoughts on Orkish Society'
The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst.
Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn.
And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask.
We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.

Lexington

Lexington

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 269 posts
  • Army Name:Zagdakka'z Ladz

I'm almost certain this is the pocket model card game previewed a while back. It looks to me like the old styrene push fit card pieces similar to Star Wars, Pirates, and a few others from 2008ish.. only with a board game twist.

EDIT: Wait.. that one is called Gretchin! .. hmm.. wonder what this could be then..

You have no idea how much my heart sank then exploded with joy in the process of reading this post. :P

Also, just now remembering that 75hastings69 already said something about this months ago:

Orks getting a Kult of Speed sub-faction at the end of the year including new vehicle minis" and that might not be all you can do with the vehicles ;)

Garr

Garr

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 318 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gar'un Mek-Klaw!
My inside guy has been telling me bout a orky racing game since March but i kept it quiet, shouldn't have lost some bragging rights there, lol.
  • Badfang Brassaxe, skarnir and Giganotosaurus like this

FlamingDeth

FlamingDeth

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 235 posts
I'm going to wait for pictures of the contents before I let myself get too excited. Could be those oft-requested new buggies though! If that's what's in there the actual boxed game basically doesn't matter.

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Skitzo

• Boyz
  • 2,381 posts

I'm going to wait for pictures of the contents before I let myself get too excited. Could be those oft-requested new buggies though! If that's what's in there the actual boxed game basically doesn't matter.

Looking at the box-artwork, there doesn't appear to be anything on them that would be any more awkward to cast than most of the bits on the deffdredd and wartrukk models, also seems as though there should be at least three buggies in da box - nice :thumbs 

warhead01

warhead01

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,480 posts

If these turn up second hand I am definitely gong to build out a junk yard themed table!

kreell

kreell

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 127 posts

at last, some leaks!

nice news

If these turn up second hand I am definitely gong to build out a junk yard themed table!

though you can already start your table^^

killercroc

killercroc

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,122 posts

Did anyone else's pants get tighter or just me?

Jokes aside it'd be nice to get some new buggy bits, even better with a little game involved. I'm guessing, box game set then individual buggies released separately after a few months or so. Could be a good get. 

Giganotosaurus

Giganotosaurus

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 481 posts
  • Army Name:Grumpy's Toys

Boyz!.....Start, your ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   (Wheres that blasted horsepower emoji?!!)  I'm likin' dis, and deyz red too!  :cheers

P.S. You made my day Lexington!  :thumbs

P.P.S. "Fink I's gonna be 'avin some more SunBurnz soon  :cheers " You can never have too many red wunz Badfang!  :yes

• Badfang Brassaxe likes this

Skumdreg

Skumdreg

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,253 posts
  • Army Name:Dreg Boyz
Hmmm, I approve of the box art but I worry about the Chinese only statement. Seriously, if GW made this an exclusive product to asia I think I'll just go nutz and leave 40k. Would be a massive insult to ork players.

Right now I am keeping calm. I just knkw gw will screw this up in some way by making them none gw models or making them super limited for some stupid reason like they normally do.

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Skitzo

• Boyz
  • 2,381 posts

Just seen this come up on u-toob https://www.youtube....h?v=TrmUWYd0GTI - not a hell of a lot in it but interesting to note that he puts up a pic of the box sides with same artwork but all English writing on the sides. Plus if it's China only then why has it got SPEED FREEKS writ large on the top of the box? (well, EED FREEKS actually, suggesting that there's a bit of the front of the box that they ain't showing us :? ).

EDIT - Don't GW normally put a pic of the box contents up the left side of their boxed games?

warhead01

warhead01

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,480 posts

as far as I know there are just the two pictures right now. There is murmur that GW will post something about this tomorrow. (or this week?) 
Something to look forward to. 

OLDGUN

OLDGUN

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 22 posts

I see something interesting

one of these buggie lookes like a trukk

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 882 posts
  • Army Name:Da KogDeff Broozaz

HELLYEAH!!!

bring it on!

its in japanese, not chinese by the way...

OLDGUN

OLDGUN

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 22 posts

HELLYEAH!!!

bring it on!

its in japanese, not chinese by the way...

yes, it is japanese

"In 41st millennium, the battle of the ork speed gang"

Skumdreg

Skumdreg

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,253 posts
  • Army Name:Dreg Boyz

I live in vietnam so maybe i can grab this depending on when it comes out.

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Skitzo

• Boyz
  • 2,381 posts

yes, it is japanese

"In 41st millennium, the battle of the ork speed gang"

There's a Japanese pictogram (?) for 'ork' - WOW :thumbs

Just 'High speed combat in the 41st millennium ' in English. :biggrin

'In 41st millennium, buggies drive you ' in Russian? ;)