Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Waaagh uk MkI 2019 organizing thread

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Moronik

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,471 posts
  • Army Name:Nuggruz's Iron Klads.
I'm a go, and can provide limited transport once we are in the area.

I think the next step is someone booking the venue.

Points/army composition is going to come closer to the time.
  • Badfang Brassaxe and skarnir like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,541 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

If we're looking for an April WaaaghMeet then we might want to get a list of people wanting to attend within the next week - booking a place at less than three months notice could prove tricky.

I'm up fer it, no time/date restrictions, prefer midlands.

• skarnir likes this

El Presidente

El Presidente

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 0 posts
  • Army Name:Grots

If we're looking for an April WaaaghMeet then we might want to get a list of people wanting to attend within the next week - booking a place at less than three months notice could prove tricky.

I'm up fer it, no time/date restrictions, prefer midlands.

I'm in. The only dates I can't do in April are 20th/21st. I can't do May 11th/12th either. happy to travel wherever needed. I've got stacks of scenery if needed. 

• Badfang Brassaxe likes this

El Presidente

El Presidente

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 0 posts
  • Army Name:Grots

I'm in. The only dates I can't do in April are 20th/21st. I can't do May 11th/12th either. happy to travel wherever needed. I've got stacks of scenery if needed. 

One thought for the weekend. Mega Battle on Saturday and Speed Freeks on Sunday? If you've not got Speed Freeks you'll just need buggies or Gorkamorka trukks, bikers and perhaps a trike if you like. We can work the rest out form there. 

• Badfang Brassaxe likes this