Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Killshredda's Shooty Boyz

boyz shadow war armageddon

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CHARNEL

CHARNEL

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts
  • Army Name:Badmoons

Hello everyone! First post here (at least in years) so I figured I'd show off my Shadow War Armageddon ork boyz team. I haven't gotten to play them in a campaign yet, but I've always loved orks, so there you go.

YmDl9EW.jpg
Killshredda, the nob. Armed with 2 choppas, squig-hide armour and a shank.

0oFdP2h.jpg
Snurogg, spanner boy. Armed with a big shoota, red-dot laser sight, squig-hide armour and a shank.

hSYk3W8.jpg

Battlekrak, spanner boy. Armed with big shoota, red-dot laser sight, squig-hide armour and a shank.

gWhOCRh.jpg

Ukkad, boy. Armed with slugga, squig-hide armour and a shank.

Hiqz9f3.jpg

Smatgrok, boy. Armed with slugga, squig-hide armour and a shank.

Z3AkRML.jpg

Katz, yoof. Armed with slugga, red-dot laser sight, squig-hide armour and a shank.

hTa4NLN.jpg

Skakgod, yoof. Armed with shoota, red-dot laser sight, squig-hide armour and a shank.

QUFjwaX.jpg

Skaracka, yoof. Armed with shoota, red-dot laser sight, squig-hide armour and a shank.

W1MvWDJ.jpg

Gurg, yoof. Armed with shoota, red-dot laser sight, squig-hide armour and a shank.

vfEajAL.jpg
Jowl, yoof. Armed with shoota, red-dot laser sight, squig-hide armour and a shank.

CHARNEL

CHARNEL

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts

IpUXWAF.jpg
Hrognakk, boy armed with 2 sluggas, squig-hide armour and a shank.

66n0sPo.jpg

mtgnL7l.jpg

A note on the models. As I can't afford two big shootas with this many yoofs, I am only using Hrognakk as a proxy until I can afford an additional big shoota. Down the line I plan on using Hrognakk as a boy with Gunfighter if I'm that lucky and, considering Bad Moonz have Shooting skills, that shouldn't be too hard to acquire.

Thanks for reading!

Garslag

Garslag

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 546 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
Looking good. Now it might just be the pictures, but the yellow seems a bit dim to me. I thought it was leather colour at first, until I saw you mention Bad Moonz. Like i say though, that's probably just the lighting in the photos.

What is a shank?
"Parry the 6!"

CHARNEL

CHARNEL

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts

Looking good. Now it might just be the pictures, but the yellow seems a bit dim to me. I thought it was leather colour at first, until I saw you mention Bad Moonz. Like i say though, that's probably just the lighting in the photos.

What is a shank?

Yeah, the lighting is a bit off in the non-group images. Their shirts are indeed all yellow, and I did intentionally make them somewhat dim yellows. Their glyphs and armour plates have a stronger yellow, though it can be a bit hard to see in the images.

In SWA, orks call their knives shanks, though they have the exact same rules as the knives.

• Garslag likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boyz, shadow war armageddon