Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stable Pix Blog?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Moronik

• Boyz
  • 2,456 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Cheers Garslag, the steambuggy (don't know if you had a look at Doks' linky in post #269 but it shows the donor vehicle - it's well worth a look) accepted paint quite well - not having to figure out where I wanted stuff or paint the driver probably helped :biggrin

Yeah, I think the Meks' head probs did come off the kommando nob looking at the pix - it is metal.

Good luck with the itty bitty squig sculpt.

EDIT:  Just went back and looked again at the buggies alongside the Megajet Skrapthingy.  It really is kinda insane how much dakka the new buggies are carrying, isn't it.

I went rummaging today trying to clear some space and found (apart from another three part built kanz) a pack of fish'ed frisbees or, more importantly, their bases :thumbs

(Really not much for squigs leaping into the air off perambulating mushrooms - at least a transparent rod up their bum should be a little bit less conspicuous :? ).

The buggies do seem to be a bit Swiss Army Knife, anti-infantry and anti-vehicle weaponry but presumeably all expected to shoot at a single target or mob so half the dakka is less than optimal every time it shoots :?

• DocNuK likes this

Garslag

Garslag

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,031 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag

I did have a look, yeah.  That tractor was not at all what I expected.  It's a really remarkable kitbash in my opinion, DokNuk should be well pleased with his handiwork.

Haven't really seen these squigs you're talking about.  Once there was a time when I could justify the outlay on buying kits to get a few squigs - but the price keeps going up and it's all a little prohibitive these days :(

• DocNuK likes this
"Parry the 6!"