Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Secret Santa 2018

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Garslag

Garslag

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,058 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
There's a definite size difference. I'll be interested to see how Bossy sizes up next to the Nob I've already got assembled and base coated for this mob. To further your example, all white people aren't the same height either haha, so I'm not worried. Whoever looks the most physically imposing will be da boss, and the other one will be the git that keeps him looking over his shoulder!

Looking at the photo I realise i haven't even given helmet-guy one of the ultramarine decals that Giga kindly sent me. Poor effort indeed.
  • Badfang Brassaxe likes this
"Parry the 6!"

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,506 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

I've just got round to comparing the standard RT heads against the current ones

Edzup.jpg

They're all pretty small but the RT ones are a bit thicker at the tops of their heads - (it's not much but at this scale.....) - so when I extended the lower jaw to give them the same sort of height to width ratio, they've ended up a bit bigger and longer than the current ones, and the bodies got bigged up to match the current arms rather than the ones intended for them

Armz.jpg

Probably overcooked it a bit :blush

As you say though, the more variety in a warband/mob, the better :biggrin

And there's plenty of fun to be had from creating their back story if you're so inclined :cheers

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,700 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd
Well the messenger grots finally completed their swim across the pond & ive gotten my gift. He took bartering during the crossing so Ill have to do some repairs but Ive gotten a Kromlech mega armor Mek conversion w/ a kff.
Thanks Big Mek Gobsmasha :thumbs

And nicely done lads. This makes it 9of 9 100% gift turn out.
  • DocNuK, Zagursnik, Badfang Brassaxe and 1 other like this
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,506 posts

Sweet, congrats to everyone :cheers

Garslag

Garslag

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,058 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
20190125-080618.jpg

I found some bits and pieces to possibly augment Bossy's collection with - a dwarf icon (now that the squats are "back"), an empire one, and the wingy bit off the back of a ravenwing bike.

I'm honestly not sure which one of these is the unit's nob.
"Parry the 6!"

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,506 posts

Well, Nobby's gonna have a bigger right arm than Bossy and a more impressive kustom kombi shoota - looks to be wider at the shoulders too, maybe you could give him the ammo runt backpack so that the grot can be wotchin' 'is back :?

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 333 posts
  • Army Name:Gobsmasha's Deffskullz

Well the messenger grots finally completed their swim across the pond & ive gotten my gift. He took bartering during the crossing so Ill have to do some repairs but Ive gotten a Kromlech mega armor Mek conversion w/ a kff.
Thanks Big Mek Gobsmasha :thumbs

And nicely done lads. This makes it 9of 9 100% gift turn out.

Fank gork, I was worried it'd be a febooary gift which would be embarrassing. Figured he'd be a tad fragile, should maybe have gone with a bigga box. It should be reasonably obvious how he's meant to go together (i.e. preeeetty much the opposite of the Kro instructions :P ) but I took piccies just in case. I'll dig em out if you need.

Nothing is safe from the spannrz n' bloo paint of da Kings of Loot!

"They can cut but they can't paste"

Check out my WIP Log

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,700 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd
Naw its cool. Im sure I can manage. You can go ahead & post the pics though. :thumbs. Thanks again.
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel