Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

fighta bommer a la Kr00zA

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
And once again it has been proven that adding rivets increases the beaut of a model tenfold.

but i guess they are something that has to be done

You wouldn't hear the end of it if you didn't :biggrin

I see you've also been adding dents... that's what you get when Orky pilots see how far they can dive before pulling up again :thumbs
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Gashbad

Gashbad

Stompa Warz Champeen

• Freebooterz
  • 2,510 posts
  • Army Name:Gashbad's Loudboyz
Yeah drilling out all those rivett holes can be taxing on ones sanity. Luckily myself and sanity parted company years ago! :/ Seriously I like to have something more fun and not nearly as monotonous around when Im doing any sort of rivett work. Just so i can take a break
This user has been given a total of four (4) 'free" rants as sporeday gifts from the members of this site.
Some conditions apply, check coupon for details

Notch5507

Notch5507

telescoping arm

• Deathskullz
  • 487 posts
  • Army Name:Da Krunk's Korps
This model is looking fantastic. All that time cutting the tiny squares and then drilling 4 holes in each really makes a statement! Well worth it IMO. your plate work on the sides is impressive as well. this model is on it's way to surpassing the FW one. I look forward to more progress.. cant wait to se the finished cockpit and pilot.
Wheeerrs me TRUKK?! Whyz I walkin?! I should invent somfin soze I dont have to.

"Mmmh sweet, I died like my grandpa¦ quiet in his sleep¦ not screaming like the other 4 peops in his car" - Quase

justFIGHT

justFIGHT

Lobotomy

• Freebooterz
  • 764 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh!!! Kubz
you got awesome skills man, its lookin really good. :thumbs
da only proppa ork iz n egyptian un!!! ;) WAAAGH!!! fo'evaaa!!! thanks to mukrot for dis dead ard avatar!!!
QUOTE(frankye @ Apr 1 2006, 01:36 PM) View Post
cannibal, in all seriousness: repeat 20 times the word "fish'ead" and think of them, now think of the first fish that comes into your mind. is not a goldfish? Or something weedier?
QUOTE(Jolly_ork @ Sep 15 2006, 05:31 PM) View Post
And ive told you redtoof, i no longer recognise cricket as a sport. So humph.

coke89

coke89

telescoping arm

• Speed Freaks
  • 517 posts
  • Army Name:Speed Freeks
Notch5507>> thanx but it's not that guud, it will never beat FW Gashbad>> yeah i start to skettch on future conversions when im tired of drilling
Fly up ya stoopid gitz!

TeefKrakka

TeefKrakka

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Deathskullz
  • 525 posts
  • Army Name:Deff Trakkz
That's alot of drilling!But,it looks great.Are you going to put landing gear on it,or have it look likes it just flying?

TheSnake

TheSnake

Stormboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,337 posts
:bleep Gork and Mork this is some awesome work you did so far. :thumbs Really like that plate works you did on the fuselage. And that Squig mouth is topnotch :love Now I feel the urge to build one to go with my Deth kopta squadron :biggrin

coke89

coke89

telescoping arm

• Speed Freaks
  • 517 posts
TeefKrakka>> i dunno yet, i mean it would be much more simple if it stood on the ground. although it would be much cooler to have it on a flying base.
Fly up ya stoopid gitz!

coke89

coke89

telescoping arm

• Speed Freaks
  • 517 posts
well it's been a while, but now i've got my thumb out of my ass and started building again, the engine is in place now, fitted perfect in there and some more plasticard work is done, such as extending the tailwing and built flaps on the side of the hull(for steering)i will add hydrolics to these later on, hope you like it cuz i luuuv how it turned out
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

and i've now decided witch way to go, this one will be flying in the air
Fly up ya stoopid gitz!

Scarpia

Scarpia

No Gud Lootin' Git!

• Deathskullz
  • 5,709 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Bobz Killa Konvitkz
That engine is a really nice fit! Its a good look, and a nice change from the others!
meh.

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
Finally!!! You've got yer engine :cheers Me happy for you. The engine seems indeed to fit purrfectly, that turned out great :yes The side-flaps are a nice touch, but (and this goes for the tail-extensions too) is it mounted sturdily enough? From the pics, I get the impression that one bad move on picking the plane up might make 'em fall off? I'm also a big fan of the 2 exhausts under the nose :yes Maybe a cool idea would be to use these to attach your flyer to his base, and then cover up the threads with smoke (cotton, greenstuff, ...)
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

grotstock

grotstock

Periscope

• Speed Freaks
  • 770 posts
  • Army Name:grotstock's red goffs
looks very good :thumbs :cheers
we are still here!!

grotstock goes bad moonish death skull

mould lines on your models are like mustaches on hot girls, a big no no! - ug thok

coke89

coke89

telescoping arm

• Speed Freaks
  • 517 posts
i can assure you that they wont fall off, i've by misstake dropped that thing on the table without them falling off, so i think they will hold quite good, and later on they will get hydrolicss that will make them hold even better. i dunno, i guess i could do something like that with the exhausts. but that will be the last thing to do, so for now i will put tings like that to the side ;)
Fly up ya stoopid gitz!

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,990 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
Looks gud. Engine placement is very cool :thumbs
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

gazkulll

gazkulll

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 205 posts
  • Army Name:orks
looks good. you going to be putting any thing in those holes on the bottom of the wing.
gazkulll[COLOR=red]

coke89

coke89

telescoping arm

• Speed Freaks
  • 517 posts
of corse, when this bjuty is finished for paint it's gonna be all white :biggrin
Fly up ya stoopid gitz!

Scarpia

Scarpia

No Gud Lootin' Git!

• Deathskullz
  • 5,709 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Bobz Killa Konvitkz
I just realized you used the back plate from the GW truck as the main piece of the tail - nice! :cheers
meh.

coke89

coke89

telescoping arm

• Speed Freaks
  • 517 posts
yeah i know, it fitted really nice up there didn't it ;)
Fly up ya stoopid gitz!

ThorDUDE

ThorDUDE

Stormboy Nob

• Speed Freaks
  • 3,663 posts
  • Army Name:Gogripps Raiderz
WAY more awesome than i would have expected, the internal engine is a really nice and unique touch! Keep up the good work!
A genuinly profound and witty signature

Dreachon

Dreachon

Lobotomy

• Deathskullz
  • 751 posts
  • Army Name:Death Skulls
Looks great, truly an inspiring piece of work.