Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome to da new membas!!!

• Please log in to reply
1709 replies to this topic

Tonzateef

Tonzateef

Dah Black Market Boss

• Nobz
  • 4,628 posts
  • Army Name:Dah Sininst'r Blue Moon Tribe of dah Bad Moon Clan.
Don't listen to dat no gud humie lovin' Blood Axe git Sneeky...he will steal yer boots right off yer feet...and den polish dem. ;)
The Waaagh FAQ - READ IT!

Come on down to ol' Warlord Thrunzdar Tonzateef's Used Weaponz and Vehicles Em-pore-E-ummm. We got low low prices on all Kustom Mega Blastas, Big Shootas, Rokkits, and Powerklaws. And don't forget, if you don't take advantage of Tonza's low prices...Tonza will take advantage of you.

-Tonzateef

Skarmory

Skarmory

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 15 posts
*pulls out notepad* *reads* "Okay. I'z green, I'z speek like a Boy, wot am I mizzing?" "..." "Why be yuz all starin' at me?" *very far away, a hive mind facepalms* "Stupid Termagants... they'll ruin evrything. -------------------------------- Yeah I convfess, I'm no Ork player, but I hvae a reason to be here. Namely, get my friend an army. I have a few ideas in my head, and I'll try to clarify them. Okay enough rabble from me.
Green like an Ork.
Tuff like an Ork.
'Ungry like an Ork.

Sneeky Git

Sneeky Git

Dah Cheef uv Speshul Ops

• Nobz
  • 6,082 posts
  • Army Name:Feeldmarshell Bosnik's Sneeky Speshul Forciz
We'z gunna watch ya close, niddie, dun't ya get any strange ideas >: ;) Welcome to the board! If you can take a joke or two, feel free to post some pics of your nids in the mek's garage. And maybe you can give us some insight into anti-nid-tactics from the opposite side. Oh, and of course we will take care that you see how wrong your choice of army was :choppa ;)
Red Sands' sniperz on patrol

1. Read da rules of the board. They can be found here: http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=18570 If there is something that you don't understand, ask on this post or PM a member of the HQ.

2. Read what each forum is used for. This can be found here: http://www.the-waaag...p?showtopic=139

Warklaw

Warklaw

Vampire Squig

• Boyz
  • 109 posts
  • Army Name:Celestial Dragons (SM)
Date........................M20031210 Sector.....................Madison Prime Location..................Slave Pits Astropath................Xenos Destination..............Terra Firma Thought..................Let not the axes of the greenskins strike, for they hurt; alot! +++ Incomming Transmission +++ Just thought I would stop in, I must admit I am a collector and player of none other than beakies.... I will wait for you signs of dissapointment to subside. On the green side, I am an avid painter and with one of my friends now collecting Orks my interest has been sparked, especially along the vehicle conversion lines... in fact I hope in the near future to have several painted units under my belt, with any tips and help for you all. In any case just dropping a 'ello, and hope to see you in great konverzatns in da future. +++ End Transmission +++ +++ Encoded Transmission +++ The changing of {S p a c e M a r i n e s} to beakies is fantastic... +++ End Transmission complete +++
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake!

Tonzateef

Tonzateef

Dah Black Market Boss

• Nobz
  • 4,628 posts
Welcome beakie... Unfortunatly...youz is gonna 'ave to pay a tribute of...uhm...a crate of dem boltgunz, before you can start pokin' yer head around 'ere. ;)

Come on down to ol' Warlord Thrunzdar Tonzateef's Used Weaponz and Vehicles Em-pore-E-ummm. We got low low prices on all Kustom Mega Blastas, Big Shootas, Rokkits, and Powerklaws. And don't forget, if you don't take advantage of Tonza's low prices...Tonza will take advantage of you.

-Tonzateef

Sneeky Git

Sneeky Git

Dah Cheef uv Speshul Ops

• Nobz
  • 6,082 posts
Roight, and we'z gunna konvert ya so ya play a proppa army in da future! ;) Welcome aboard, Warklaw. Take a look around and make sure to collect some boyz. You will find that da boyz are simply irresistable. :biggrin

1. Read da rules of the board. They can be found here: http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=18570 If there is something that you don't understand, ask on this post or PM a member of the HQ.

2. Read what each forum is used for. This can be found here: http://www.the-waaag...p?showtopic=139

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,146 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!
I sez it again, cuz I don't know where da otha thread went, Welcome to the Waaagh!! :cheers I still like your signature! :biggrin
Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"

KiLLKlanK

KiLLKlanK

Shoota Boy

• Grotz
  • 254 posts
  • Army Name:KlanKaz
Howdy. i've been working on an ork army since about last summer and found about this place from the Eye of Terror campaign. Thought i'd introduce myself so that you guys didn't freak out thinking i was some type of beakie spy or something. I'm working on a foot slogging list with several kanz (6 kanz, one dread in 1500 points). ill post my list in the goff fortress. by the way, if someone could give me tell me how to write a signature, then tha would be greatly appreciated. :)
"We make war, so that we may live in peace"
-Aristotle

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
Welcome aboard. Hope you post pics of your army soon. To put up a signature click on the My Kontrolz link and then scoll down the screen to the link that says Edit Signature.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,487 posts
  • Army Name:Der Red Kobraz
Welcome KillKlank! Cool name, BTW, if fits a stompy tribe well! I fixed your signature colors, you need to close each tag with a "[/name of tag]", before you open a new color.

Tigahz_Warlord_Sabatoof808

telescoping arm

• Deathskullz
  • 514 posts
  • Army Name:Da Waaagh Tigahz and Blu Drahgun Def Skullz
Watzup me Ork boyz?! I is jus' joinin' dis forum and wood like ta say, WAAAAAGH!!! Da name of me klan is Da WAAAAAAAGH TIGAHZ!! We loves ta go very fas' and ram 'em ard! But, we no care about umiez dat much, we hate da Panzies a lot more :choppa !! Oh....... glad I found dis forum by da way..... :) Oh, and i love the smilies!! It just makes me wanna scream, WAAAAAGH!!
"Dat no gud lyin' and snikkin' Sabatoof! One day 'e jus' upz and lootz me gubbinz, and tinkz 'e can git away wit it?! NO chance! I iz gonna find you Sabatoof.... and i'ze gonna rip yur zoggin' 'ead off! You jus' wait an' see!" -Warboss Morkil 'Umie Hunter on the betrayal of Warlord Sabatoof

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,487 posts
  • Army Name:Der Red Kobraz
welcome to the tribe, Sabatoof! :cheers Anyone dat hates da stinkin' Panzies iz a friend uv mine! :yes

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
Sabatoof "Good ter see ya ere on da WAAAGH! So ave fun an check out all da kool konversions in da Mek shop. Den yer kin talk junk in da Fungus Beerhouse. Wen Yer gettin tired an ya need ta git some more gubbinz fer yer truks go check out the Merchant Quarter fer a good deal fer a few teef. But don lisin ta any of dem lootin Def Skulz cuz dey is weedy. Ya git all yer rules ansas from me faverit spot da Goff Fortress... ;) " WAAAGH! Da Panzie Haters
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

telescoping arm

• Deathskullz
  • 514 posts
  • Army Name:Da Waaagh Tigahz and Blu Drahgun Def Skullz
Tanx agian me friend hakbash!! U is da one dat showed me dis forum!!! Tanx a lot for da direktionz as well! Oh and WAAAAAAGH!!!!
"Dat no gud lyin' and snikkin' Sabatoof! One day 'e jus' upz and lootz me gubbinz, and tinkz 'e can git away wit it?! NO chance! I iz gonna find you Sabatoof.... and i'ze gonna rip yur zoggin' 'ead off! You jus' wait an' see!" -Warboss Morkil 'Umie Hunter on the betrayal of Warlord Sabatoof

Sneeky Git

Sneeky Git

Dah Cheef uv Speshul Ops

• Nobz
  • 6,082 posts
Welcome aboard, KillKlank and Sabatoof! Just be warned of those greedy Bad Moons - we have quite some specimen of these here ;) Oh: And watch out for the ;) emortikon. This is a very friendly community, but be prepared for joking, klan-picking, irony, nit-picking, teasing... Infact it's part of what makes it such a friendly community. Ahh, they joys of Ork hospitality :P

Tonzateef

Tonzateef

Dah Black Market Boss

• Nobz
  • 4,628 posts

Welcome aboard, KillKlank and Sabatoof! Just be warned of those greedy Bad Moons - we have quite some specimen of these here ;)

Don't listen to that no gud Sneeky git...he "secretly" is in cahoots with the beakies and humies....just like all Blood Axe. :P ;)

Either way, welcome aboard! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. :)

-Tonzateef

Warlord Grimgrub

Warlord Grimgrub

Grot Slave

• Grotz
  • 145 posts
Look ere' derz a new Waaagh in town, da namz Grimgrub. I lookin to goz bashin eads, any good boyz wif me? :) Seriously, it's a very nice site you have here. With any luck i'll be as mean and green as the best of them. :biggrin
Oomans are pink an soft, not tuff and green like da Boyz. They'z all the same

size too - no
big 'uns or little 'uns, so they'z always arguing 'bout who's in

charge, 'cos there'z no way uf tellin' 'cept fer badgez an 'ooniforms and fings.

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,146 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!
Welcome to the Waaagh, Warlord Grimgrub!! :cheers I hope you have a nice stay and enjoy all the orky goodness that goes on here! Don't be shy! :biggrin
Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
Grimgrub If yer lookin fer a place where yer kin do some hackin and bashin yer come ta da roight place. ;) Welcome aboard. WAAAGH! Da Hackas an da Bashas
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

Boss_Grimdreg

Boss_Grimdreg

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 154 posts
  • Army Name:Grimdreg's Bad Moonz
Very cool...er orky place you gotz 'ere. Thanks to Courtesy Grot for pointing it out to me.

Current Project: 30 Grots + 3 Slavers

Next Up: 5 Nobz

In Da Fewchur: 10 Shoota Boyz

Updated: 18-June-14

http://www.dicedevils.com

Orkses is never beaten in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die so it don't count as beat. If we runs for it we don't die neither, so we can always come back for anuvver go, see!

-Anon