Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome to da new membas!!!

• Please log in to reply
1709 replies to this topic

Uber Ork

Uber Ork

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 414 posts
Hey guys!

This site looks great! I intended to check in and say hi a while ago but have just been so busy lately. I've poked around a bit and it looks great though! I especially like the little skullz in the unit descriptions denoting their killyness (excellent for new ork players), and I love the new ork emoticons! The "no no" and "cheers" icons are just hilarious!

:nono
:cheers

That's just great.:lol

As soon as August rolls around I should have more time and I'll give more feed back then! Keep up the good work guys, it looks great!
"The Orks plague the Galaxy from end to end with their ceaseless warring and strife. They are a race rooted so deeply in war that peace is utterly incomprehensible to them. They cannot be bargained with or bought... I pray with all my faith that some great catastrophe will annihilate them, but I fear that ultimately it is they, not we, who will rule this Galaxy."......~ Imperial High Lord Xanthias

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,487 posts
  • Army Name:Der Red Kobraz
glad you came to check us out (and that you like what we've done)! :biggrin I look forward to your feedback :yes

Biv

Biv

Frantik

• Freebooterz
  • 2,005 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Bivrok!!
Glad I finally found the place boyz!!! :cheers I havn't had much of a chance to look around, but so far things look good. I was able to register as Biv too, which is a plus. I look forward to having yet another site to speak of all thing orky!
Step 1: Collect orks
Step 2: ...
Step 3: Waaaaaaaaagh!

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
Welcome aboard Biv. If you see anything you would like to get changed or added, post it in the dok surgery section. We will be doing a revamp here soon (crossing fingers that it will be smooth) so you can actually almost help build it from scratch.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

Choppa 'Arris

Choppa 'Arris

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
Hey Serpent, GT, SC and everyone else from the Da Orks double figure days! I've finally tracked you down! My previous incarnation was 'mcthart' better known as Panzee Turncoat after a slight dalliance with an panzee force BUT i 'm happy to say I'm back in the fold...and man! this place looks good :yes I'm really looking forward to supporting this forum and getting to know everyone again...speak to you all soon!

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,487 posts
welcome aboard... but yer still under serspishyun fer fraternzing wiff der enemy. so, wachit!! ;)

dameanone

dameanone

telescoping arm

• Deathskullz
  • 516 posts
  • Location:New York in the summer and breaks and Philly during the college year
HI guys its me here glad to join the new board but i just had a question for you we gonna get a place or Forun for fantasy??
Im all lit up again

Shoot da Git firs den steal iz stuff-Deathskull Tactica

Grubdakka-"Ahhh yes, people. When you always expect the worse from them, you won't be disapointed. Human stupidity never fails to justify the species. I say good riddance, more air for the rest of us with half a brain."

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,146 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!
dameanone you may want to post that request in the Dok's Surgery section. I beleive that is where everyone discuss additions and changes. :biggrin
Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"

Demonoftheancientworld

Demonoftheancientworld

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
hello i am a new member and i would just like to say it is nice to be on a all Ork site :choppa

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,487 posts
welcome, Demonoftheancientworld!! :) I agree, it is nice to have a place where you can share the Orky perspective with one another. Make yourself comfortable and have fun! :cheers

Snikkbad Grimskragga

Snikkbad Grimskragga

telescoping arm

• Freebooterz
  • 508 posts
  • Army Name:Snikkbad's Horde
Hey, I recenty joined Da Orks and I'd figure I'd come by here and check it out. I'd have to say I like this place, it's shiny :biggrin
Snikkbad "Muffin-Killer" Grimskragga

"Waita minute, statue o'Mork... DAT WUZ OUR PLANUT!!!! YA CRAZY GITZ YA BLEW IT UP!!!"

blacktoof

blacktoof

didn't like his kustom title

• Bad Moonz
  • 938 posts
  • Army Name:"Insert Army Name Here"
Great job on the site. This place is a lot better than the GW forums. :yes The GW forums were so plain and they were so strict what you could talk about. And they didn't even have something that organized the discussions. Well I'm glad to be a member here. :biggrin
to be continued.......

warbosssean

warbosssean

da thread digga

• Freebooterz
  • 2,851 posts
  • Army Name:Still thinking
hey welcome!

BiRELL

BiRELL

Stormboy

• Speed Freaks
  • 1,393 posts
  • Army Name:Da ┬┤Eabuttas.
the gw forums are a mess to read.

Plasma Toof

Plasma Toof

Loota Boy

• Evil Sunz
  • 1,244 posts
Oi! wot wiv da oomies slackin' off in Skar-uz, ;) i was able to finally get over 'ere and check dis place out. posh. very, very posh. :) crumpin' oomies haz made me wun zoggin' nackered warboss. time fer sum seryuss sleep :yes OI, GROT!! anybody wakez me up, I'm kickin' yer ass!! Got dat?

firebean

firebean

Snotling

• Grotz
  • 121 posts
Wow.. i'm glad i found this.. me and a few friends were thining of starting up one of these for the orks.. but now i have no need to. Thanx. Cheers mate. :cheers
"If you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."
- Lewis Carrol, Throught the Looking Glass

warbosssean

warbosssean

da thread digga

• Freebooterz
  • 2,851 posts
  • Army Name:Still thinking
welcome fire bean ( :lol thats the greatest name i have ever heard on this board)

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
Hi there & wellcome May the WAAAGH be with you
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

firebean

firebean

Snotling

• Grotz
  • 121 posts

welcome fire bean ( :lol thats the greatest name i have ever heard on this board)

and here i was thinking urs was great..
Sean is a great name..
my parents thought so....lol.
Now y i am called bean instead.. that's a true question.'
lol.
"If you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."
- Lewis Carrol, Throught the Looking Glass

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
WAAAGH! Dis site looks lika a good un...good ta see so many familiar gobs...great work. WAAAGH! does a body good.
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash