Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Army on display from last tournament. [Orkimedez]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Orkimedez

Orkimedez

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 342 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh
Hi guys,

Quite unsure where to post this.

I was in a local tournament yesterday and took a pic of my army that I wanted to share.
Hope you like it.
tHeeM0N.jpg
  • warhead01, Magus Gar Kan, Garslag and 1 other like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Skitzo

• Boyz
  • 2,416 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Working on the assumption that constructive criticism is better than 'no comment' - I can make out that you've got six warbikes just to the left of bottom centre, looks like three mek gunz running up behind them, far left you've got some foot sloggers, possibly a nobz mob with Waaaaghbanna above them, a trukk behind them, an aircraft in the centre with some deffkoptaz(?) below and left of it, a squiggoth to the right surrounded by more foot sloggers, a Zhardsnark based bikerboss, some nobz(?) back to the right of him, a wagon, three more bikes with three figures in front of them, one of which might be a warboss :?

Problem is that I'm having to guess at almost all of them because you've got them spread out over too great an area to be able to show them in any sort of detail in the pik.

You've got figures far out at bottom right and bottom left, above them in the picture I can see a huge swathe of floor and empty board - it's very clean and tidy.

Hopefully this isn't coming across as harsh but there's an awful lot of that picture that isn't orks and the bits that are orks are too small to be able to make any realistic comment on. 

Ideally when taking a photo of that nature you want the minis close enough together to be able to get them all in the smallest area possible without them overlapping each other so that in the pik you've got maximum ork and minimum 'not ork'.

They do look good on the table :thumbs

• Zagursnik likes this

Orkimedez

Orkimedez

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 342 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh
I didn't realized you commented it. Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, you are definitely right. I hastily displayed them before running for lunch after the second battle. They could be more organized.

I haven't got the chance to play tournaments since 5th. This was my farewell to the index.

Next time, maybe in Xmas, I will try to take a better one. :)
  • Badfang Brassaxe likes this