Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2K Spearhead

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

winsafra

winsafra

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 12 posts

Ok, here's the list to start:

Spearhead Detachment

Ork Warboss in Mega Armour, Combi Scorcher, & New Relic

Psyker (Da Jump)

Morkonaut w/Kustom Force Field

Deff Dread

Deff Dread x2

Boyz x30 w/ Shootas and Nob w/Power Klaw

Boyz x10 w/ Shootas and Nob w/Power Klaw

Nobz x5 w/ 1 Power Klaw and 3 Big Choppas

Spearhead Detachment

Psyker (Da Jump)

Killa Kanz x3 w/Rokkits

Killa Kanz x3 w/Rokkits

Killa Kanz x3 w/Rokkits

Comes in at 1998 points I believe (I couldn't find a points cost for the new relic, I assumed it was free?). Basic premise, Morkonaut keeps everyone safe as possible while advancing, and the Psyker's transport the Boyz across the board to distract any shooting. Any thoughts? My previous idea had been a second morkonaut in place of the boyz and nobz and psykers, with maybe a few meks. Thoughts would be appreciated, as all I seem to see and hear about are green tides.

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,481 posts

I think a couple of Meks to repair your Kanz could be useful.  A basic Big Mek without any real upgrades or extra equipment is 60 points, or you could use the elite choice meks, which are like 25.  

• StormGuard likes this

Goreshrek

Goreshrek

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 138 posts
  • Army Name:BlooSkullz

kinda depends who what you expect to face. dark panzee and panzee tear up walkers in my experience. So you will definitely need some meks to repair them.