Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Summer Sekret Santa - Fun in da sun!

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

Zog

Zog

Wants Panzies

• Bad Moonz
  • 484 posts
  • Army Name:Zogs Boyz

Do you want us to post our gift preferences here? Or will the pm be sufficient?

How about a 'Summa Santa Wish list' Thread?
Gone crazy.... Back soon....

MTD

MTD

Snapper Jawz

• Boyz
  • 776 posts
  • Army Name:Black Dags and the Red Blitz
If you read the instructions Santa said to post in this thread what you wanted. Perhaps go back and edit your post announcing your PM and entry with what you want. That way you can go back and edit your list as you see fit. :cheers
http://mekaniacmachi...s.blogspot.com/

I'm a Nutter. I do commission work. PM me.

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gaf-Naz, Da Inter-Hive Firm
PM sent to Santa. I had so much fun making grots for Kronork for the xmas one so I've been looking forward to this. :thumbs I play 40K orks (Bad Moons). I'd be grateful for any recruits for my waaagh, especially buggies, deff-koptas, kommandos or scenery. Anything would be gratefully accepted as Warlord Gaf-Naz is always looking for new recruits. Looking forward to seeing who my viktim is this time. :cheers
Ork Town III - Terrain building competition, sponsored by Ramshackle Games.

Do you need some 6th edition fortifications for your army, a new terrain piece or an 'armies on display' board?

Then build it, paint it, post it and move into "da orkiest town in da ooniverse", and have the chance of winning a prize!

Kodek

Kodek

Flash Git

• Freebooterz
  • 1,142 posts
  • Army Name:No army at present...
Will we get a confirmation message from you Klawz so that we know everything is all good?

SANTA KLAWZ

SANTA KLAWZ

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 215 posts

Do you want us to post our gift preferences here? Or will the pm be sufficient?

Both probably wouldn't be the end of the world.

Widge567

Widge567

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 308 posts
  • Army Name:Bone Crumpin' Boyz
ok If you get me I would like bikes Warboss Biker buggies
Founder of the Bone Crumpin' Boyz
Lead by Warboss Nagrak

SANTA KLAWZ

SANTA KLAWZ

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 215 posts

Will we get a confirmation message from you Klawz so that we know everything is all good?

Confirmation is when your name goes on the list. I usually do it the same day as I receive the PM. I haven't been replying to people on an individual basis, just adding their names.

ORKAMEDES

ORKAMEDES

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 229 posts
  • Army Name:UNAMED YET
I Am up for secret santa this year,

I have been looking forward to this and have been keeping my eye out for a chance to make
something special for one of you gits.

I play 40k and collect speed freeks so if it's painted it's gotta have at least some red detail and
highlights, as to what to get me I would like pretty much any converted mini or vehicle,

some suggestions would be,

Deffcoptas, da looted ones is shiney
big mek, shock attack or kff
nobz, Mega or regular
tankhuntas
burna boyz
loota boyz
looted wagon

Orkamedes

As requested by my sekret santa, a couple of pics of some painted stuff, just a wagon i did a year ago or so, am still at school right now but will post some pics of boys and burnas and bikes and stuff to give an idea of colours. I generaly do standard browns and blues for clothing, black/boltgun for armour with a few select bits of armour and weapons in a corroded red with yellow details.

Posted Image
Posted Image
the colour is kinda off in the pics, the orongy colour is actually a blood red crmson gor mix

PS Santa, you are likely a better painter as i have spent so much time building that my paint skills have kinda lapsed, looking forward to X-mas pres as I am prepping a 1700 point list for a tourny called West Coast Mayhem held in October and your gift will find a place in that list.

Orkamedes
If it wuz EZ evryone cud do it!

Just Cause you shouldn't do it doesen't mean you don't, and just cause you can't do it doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

de4dmeta1

de4dmeta1

Kommando

• Deathskullz
  • 919 posts
  • Army Name:Klan Infernoz
Seems nowadays this is about the only thing on this forum that can drag me out of my cave :lol Even with my 0-2 record in these things, I'm in all the way. It's always been fun, and my hands are a bit more recovered from the damage they suffered before the last event. Hopefully I don't need to find a new way to work on my models. :eek As far as what I'm hoping for, for the love of Gork anything but infantry. I've still got a couple hundred unassembled Boyz sitting around here, but as long as it's ossum, I guess it's fair game. :thumbs
Da Ancient Deffskull
*farts dust*

Grand Warlord Skarsnik Kren Zahubu, lord of Klan Infernoz
'Is Supreme Killyness, Da Ork Eternal, Chosen uv da Godz, and Da Skurge uv Angelis
'You fools! You can't kill what's already dead!'
Rather appropriate I'm still a Kommando, no?

Da Grimpond

Da Grimpond

'Ead Graft

• Blood Axez
  • 731 posts
Better say what i fancy eh? Don't have any kommando's sneekyness is always good! Lootas, tank bustas something like that ^^

4tonmantis

4tonmantis

Dethkopta Pilot

• Deathskullz
  • 1,730 posts
  • Army Name:Freebootaz
I'm in (If I still need to send a PM let me know) I live in the USA. I play Orks in 40k, BFG, and EPIC. I'm glad I get to have a go this time! I haven't added a SAG, or any of the characters to my 40k horde yet, in BFG I like torpedos, and in Epic I'm easy. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Uthan the Perverse in 'Culture vs. Kultur: Thoughts on Orkish Society'
The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst.
Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn.
And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask.
We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.

Mini maceroni

Mini maceroni

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 57 posts
  • Army Name:Speed freaks
do we have to be skilled hobiests to enter? because for me, "skills" isnt adsactly the word and if i do enter am i allowedto give away my mega ork kontest entry? cheers
When i grow up, i wanna be just like Kr00zA... but not a puppet. Speaking of Kr00zA, u know there is a relighion called Kr00zAizm?

You just hate me coz i'm a coxswain

Nozeminer

Nozeminer

Glorifier of Grotz

• Deathskullz
  • 2,021 posts
  • Army Name:Snotbagz Nozeminerz
Ah, I'd love to do this again, last time was a blast. Unfortunately, I doubt I'm gong to have enough time and I don't want to enter if I know I'm not going to be able to finish. So, instead of hosing someone, I'll have to wait until Chistmas. Thanks for running this again, "Santa". ;) Looking forward to the Christmas one.
Yoo kin pikk yer Warboss an' yoo kin pikk yer noze. But, yoo kant pikk yer Warbossez noze.

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Kromlech for all your Orky goodness.

Nozeminer Studioz

SANTA KLAWZ

SANTA KLAWZ

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 215 posts

do we have to be skilled hobiests to enter?
because for me, "skills" isnt adsactly the word
and if i do enter am i allowedto give away my mega ork kontest entry?

cheers

As mentioned in the rules, you don't have to be particularly good at modelling to participate - a boxed set works as a gift, provided it's not total trash, you know?

That said, you may want to give it a bit of time until the Christmas event, establish yourself a bit more as a forumer of good standing, and then sign up. :)

Noze: Shame you won't be joining us, but I know what you mean about the time thing. I had to give my last recipient a boxed set, myself, because I was neck-deep in law school entrance exams.

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Flash Git

• Blood Axez
  • 1,114 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz
Well now comes the waiting.
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

SANTA KLAWZ

SANTA KLAWZ

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 215 posts
As of right now, signups are closed. The list will be generated in the next few days. I will post here when assignment PMs get sent out.

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
Just a quick message to say, even though sign-ups are closed, 'I'm in' too, but not in the normal way... I'm still quite sad that my gift never reached PeaceCraft, that's why I didn't sign up this time around. When the deadline of the Summer Sekret Santa approaches, I will be making my gift, with PeaceCraft as destinee. So he will be getting his gift from his Sekret Santa + his gift from not-so-sekret me :biggrin :cheers Q
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

SANTA KLAWZ

SANTA KLAWZ

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 215 posts
Posted ImageIT'S ALLIIIIIVVVVEEPosted Image

The master list's been formed and I'm sending PMs to people presently.

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz
Huzzah! I can't wait! Look out people, Keg's coming to stick some dakka in your stockings! Keg

SANTA KLAWZ

SANTA KLAWZ

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 215 posts
AND DONE. My head hurts. Everyone who is on the list should hopefully have a PM sitting in their inbox with their assignment. If you're on the list and you don't have said PM, let me know immediately. I hopefully haven't goofed anywhere, but you never know, especially when I send out 30 PMs in a row. To reiterate something I said in the PMs to everyone: The 'Grot Messenger' account is now your intermediary link between yourself and your recipient. It will let you remain anonymous while still contacting them directly. The password is in the PM you hopefully received. I would suggest using this account to send your recipient a PM to confirm their address before you send it to them. Get to it, guys!