Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Recruits for the waagh - Ten more flash gitz!

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

armored walker

armored walker

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 456 posts

This is just awesome. The orange is really strong and dirty, but this time especially the gold metal bitz really impress, as gold has allways been a difficult colour for me.

• PhillyT likes this
Armored walkers are Slow and Purposefull.

PhillyT

PhillyT

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,327 posts
  • Army Name:Dakka Ghulthrakka's Boyz

Impeccably done as always. I'm a little bit surprised you kept to the army colours with models that are so clearly piratical, but that's my fluff bias showing through and I'm sure it can be explained away in short order. My favourite part is the messy execution on the orange.
What clan/affiliation do you call these guys?

I thought about trying to set them slightly apart as pirates but since I am sort of bound to the other flash gitz I did up long before the new kit was released I went with light pirate elements but similar paint scheme to the rest of the army!

My army is intended to be a combination of two klans, Bad Moons and Evil Sunz.  The fancy stuff is the Bad Moon while all the vehicles are a mad max style Evil Sun klan.

And thank you!

PhillyT

PhillyT

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,327 posts
  • Army Name:Dakka Ghulthrakka's Boyz

Blastajet finished!  Great fun and looking forward to trying this thing out.

I did a couple new things with this one.  Tried a different sort of weathering and rust effect.

7cobW7s.jpg

F153bas.jpg

Hp6vrVC.jpg

Rwm73GB.jpg

shzMr49.jpg

dGjT6VG.jpg

• DocNuK and Orkimedez like this

Boss_Grimdreg

Boss_Grimdreg

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 168 posts
  • Army Name:Grimdreg's Goff Orkz
Your army is an inspiration to be sure! Individually your stuff looks great and as a combined force its stunning. Hell of a good job mate!

I can only hope to achieve that level of army awesomeness with my newly re-re-restarted Ork army lol.

Cant wait to see what get added next.

Current Project: Ork Killa Kans & Grots
Next Up: Boyz & Tankbustaz
In Da Fewchur: Blood Bowl Orcs to Orks
Updated: 29-Jun-18 
http://www.dicedevils.com