Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stable Pix Blog?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Skitzo

• Boyz
  • 2,414 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Cheers Gul, had a go with mixing various reds and blues on a wet pallette adding a bit of pale blue in increments to highlight the purple. Still playing with the thickness of the paint but it might happen (hadn't got any light silver - thought I had but I can only find gunmetal). So the Meme Machine still ain't done, FishJet DakkaTrike is though

IMG-2381.jpg

Went to quite a bit of trouble with the dashboard modeling in guages with needles and red(target)zones and clear araldite glass as well as switches and warning lights, shame nobody'll be able to see 'em

IMG-2383.jpg

Just about fits on the base

IMG-2384.jpg

but I probably won't bother - none of my other buggies are on bases - does occurr to me though - If they can charge into combat can they be locked in, if they drive on does that count as falling back, does that mean that they can't just drive into another unit? Gonna have to look at the roolz for 'em again

IMG-2385.jpg

Working on a Seekrit Santa at the moment but I can't show that else it won't be seekrit any more, still doing stuff :thumbs

Garslag

Garslag

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 1,016 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag

Well, you win.  I haven't even touched mine.  Still don't know what the hell to use for trakks.  I should probably do like you have and not even worry about making it a trakked vehicle.  There's no reason why it should be except the whim of some overly IP-conscious GW staffer. 

Anyway, you really hafta look hard to see the fish'ead vehicle underneath all the other gubbins, which is cool.  The boosters are wicked and make me feel inadequate for not having plans to incorporate anything like that on mine.  And the rokkit launcha is EPIC, though I'm not sure if it's very aerodynamik.  :thumbs

"Parry the 6!"

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Skitzo

• Boyz
  • 2,414 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Cheers Garslag, the trakks would have definitely made it overhang the base and trike/trakk :?  - close enuff fer orks :thumbs 

Was lucky to find a few of the bits of dakkajet left over from my harriork megadredd to help with the 'jet' bit (I think that I probably used the bits that I thought I'd still got on my Gorka) and just knocked up the rokkits from round section sprue that I stuck in a drill and 'machine' filed points onto the fronts of, then stuck them in a box :biggrin​ Good luck with yours (when you get round to it ;) ) :cheers