Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Squiggoth

squiggoth

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

The Normal

The Normal

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
  • Army Name:Mekaladz

Hello folks! It´s been a looong while since I last posted something, but still on orks from time to time. 8th ed. made me want to paint this guy. C&C always welcome! :) :cheers:

TRj0hBQ.jpg
Iq5oGBb.jpg
w59PWs4.jpg
znEJ4LC.jpg
1g1sKay.jpg
FW5x14s.jpg
69QwGFo.jpg
uGtVtK8.jpg
rz2Jyhm.jpg
n52PpI5.jpg

• det and Orkimedez like this

The Normal

The Normal

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
Ktm3DU7.jpg
JPGICRo.jpg
8HzEDZ4.jpg

I magnetized the howdath, for easy transportation and eventually build a zzap gun.
BTzeDjb.jpg

• lachlin, det, DocNuK and 6 others like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Dethkopta Pilot

• Boyz
  • 1,739 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Strewth!, there's plenty going on in that piece, looks like you had fun painting it :thumbs

• The Normal likes this

The Normal

The Normal

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts

Strewth!, there's plenty going on in that piece, looks like you had fun painting it :thumbs

I sure did! It´s a gorgeous model, a little pain to build, but forced me to practice some sculpting when filling the gaps and repositioning legs/arms/hands for the crew :)

armored walker

armored walker

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 434 posts

Well done! Truly a model to be proud of.

I really like your colour choices, the squiggoth's bright skin is in nice contrast with the old and rusty looking metals.

Armored walkers are Slow and Purposefull.

Garslag

Garslag

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 616 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
When I was a kid I had a toy dimetrodon that exact colour! You did it better though.

The close up pictures really show what this model is all about. It's so busy, and the paint scheme so detailed, that it's easy for things to get lost from a distance. Up close you really get the full effect of beady little squiggoth eyes and such like.

I love the guy hanging off the ladder hey.
"Parry the 6!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: squiggoth