Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Saint NickelKlaws Tasty Treats!

Joke tutorial please dont ban me Happy st Nicolas day!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Madda Mek

Madda Mek

Warbike Nob

• Deathskullz
  • 3,586 posts

Hello friends!

Today I've prepared something... a little bit different.

LU2sh10.jpg

Yes, today's the day, the Saint Nicolas Day! I hope You've got Your present!

Ingredients:

• Croissant (or other pastry You enjoy)
  • Butter
  • White cheese
  • Strawberry jam
  • Chocolate/nougat spread (Nutella or other), may be peanut butter for light brown reindeer.
  • Magic, happy thoughts, family warmth, unending love and faithful friendship  :love

Also coffee, tea or cacao, it taste better with hot drink  :thumbs

Step #1:

Slice Croissant in half and apply butter. I like butter and chocolate, so I add extra thick layer of tasty smoothness on one of half (don't worry, it's one day, also butter in moderation is good for You).

3bEJ96O.jpg

Step #2:

Jam that man, chocolate that reindeer. Apply appropriate amount of each spread in shapes of reindeer head and Santa's facial features and body (jolly red hat, drunken nose, frozen ears, chubby body. I forgot about mouth, You can add it after next step)

KHuutpX.jpg

Step #3:

Use toothpick to shape reindeer antlers and head, Santa's face, then use toothpick and knife to add details with white cream cheese. You can add glob of red for Santa's lips and red strawberry for Rudolph nose, but I think latter is a bit overdoing it.

PhK9sXk.jpg

Anyway, You're done at this point, go make Yourself a coffee and have nice, relaxing snack. I grabbed some sesame bread sticks too. 

LU2sh10.jpg

• armored walker, Magus Gar Kan, Zagursnik and 2 others like this