Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First Ork Army List

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

The Grim Reefer

The Grim Reefer

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Gruxrot
Hi there,

So I've almost finished painting my Ork collection and have put together a 2000 point list using nearly all my models. Would appreciate any advice on tactics or changes. I'd be happy to spend a bit more cash on a few new units to improve as aware it may not be super competitive. Fun and the look of the army is more important. Really don't want to paint another 60 Boyz. I also have a Painboy and 3 Deffkoptas. Deathskulls is the clan by the way.

BATTALION
HQ
Warboss - PK, Kustom Shoota, Attack Squig
Weirdboy (Da Jump)

TROOPS
30 Shoota Boyz inc. Nob with PK
30 Choppa Boyz inc. Nob with PK
30 Choppa Boyz inc. Nob with PK
10 Gretchin
10 Gretchin

ELITES
10 Tankbustas, 2 Bomb Squigs
Trukk with Big Shoota
15 Kommandos inc. Nob with PK and 2 Burnas

HEAVY SUPPORT
8 Lootas
4 Killa Kans with Rokkits
Deff dread with Skorcha and 3 Claws

SPEARHEAD
HQ
Big Mek with KFF

HEAVY SUPPORT
4 Kannons
Kustom Mega Kannon
Kustom Mega Kannon

So the Grots sit on objectives or screen depending on the mission. Lootas and Kannons sit back with KFF protection. Everything else goes forward. Shootas are jumped turn one to kill anti-tank infantry. Kommandos pop up to do similar. Deff Dread is there to take the heat off the Kannons in terms of opponents anti tank. And the Kans look good while eating up a big chunk of points. Warboss runs around shouting Waaagh!

I'd really appreciate your thoughts and input.
  • warhead01 likes this