Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone got experience with Micro Art Studios bases?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Sarnath

Sarnath

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
  • Army Name:Orks

So i want bases that look alive but I rather not spend time creating them myself and ive been going through different homepages and then today i came across this page: https://shop.microar...om/en/179-bases theese are the best looking bases ive yet seen and they offer such variety. Any of you got any experience with the quality? Obviously they are not the cheapest sitting at around 1 euro for a 25mm base.

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,640 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd
I dont know about their bases but they used to sell conversion bits that were top notch. Sadly they discontinued that line.
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

Madda Mek

Madda Mek

Warbike Nob

• Deathskullz
  • 3,566 posts

I got some Soviet Rebel Grots years ago and they were top-notch quality, if anything bases should be even better!

Sarnath

Sarnath

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts

Top-notch eh, i like the sound of that! I guess ill go spend some of my hard earned cash as soon as I know if GW wants to put Ork Boyz on 25mm or 32mm!

Orkimedez

Orkimedez

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 310 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh
I own quite some. Very good quality. Totally recommend them.

armored walker

armored walker

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 486 posts

I own quite some. Very good quality. Totally recommend them.

Agreed. I have some, not on my orks, though.

Armored walkers are Slow and Purposefull.

Sarnath

Sarnath

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
The verdict seems to be boys on 32mm so ill just go with gws industrial bases. Thats 0.4 USD per base instead of micro arts 1.8 usd per base