Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sculpt, 3D print, cast many, bite faces...

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

4tonmantis

4tonmantis

Dethkopta Pilot

• Deathskullz
  • 1,728 posts
  • Army Name:Freebootaz

For AOS they're probably usable but for 40k purposes (at least for now) Squigs are just wargear/pets so for me anyway, I would be more inclined to look for one that would fit onto a 40mm base with a nob sized model.

Originally Posted by Uthan the Perverse in 'Culture vs. Kultur: Thoughts on Orkish Society'
The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst.
Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn.
And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask.
We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.

Ryan

Ryan

Attack Squig

• Boyz
  • 115 posts
Also the spines on this particular one make it look quite a bit bigger, it's all gravy to me tho id buy them both regardless

Will you be doing bigger ones at some point? Gigantic squigs are always fun