Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Grokguzz's WIP Shinanigans

- - - - - scratch builds conversions stompa big mek stompa battlewagon potato head

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Giganotosaurus

Giganotosaurus

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 216 posts
  • Army Name:Grumpy's Toys

Those photobucket 3rd party hosting dials are really growing on me. >:  The loss of images on this blog is a tragedy created by greed. :soap I look forward to your Wall-E Gorkanaut conversion Snarknit :yes whatever resource you use for the images.

Snarknit Grokguzz

Snarknit Grokguzz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 322 posts

huh. That's weird, those images were working just yesterday.  What happened, I wonder? there's nothing wrong with Photobucket :/

Garslag

Garslag

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 595 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
http://www.the-waaag...ic=54650&page=1

This may enlighten you
  • Snarknit Grokguzz likes this
"Parry the 6!"

Snarknit Grokguzz

Snarknit Grokguzz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 322 posts

And...Grukk Face Rippa!  I always get nervous painting characters, because you have to be so much more careful. But then, you ARE more careful, and it usually ends up going alright. Like this guy. I am not entirely satisfied, but I think it ended up looking pretty good!

grukk_face_rippa_by_caladai-dbh94l9.jpg

• Nonebutone likes this

Snarknit Grokguzz

Snarknit Grokguzz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 322 posts

I'm going to have to edit my entire thread to change out the images over time, but for now I have an update on my Big Mek Stompa! A VERY overdue update on this project!

2rkJMEM.jpg

oOBwl9q.jpg

Bf8pK7E.jpg

Xlwa6rc.jpg

vPDYCP9.jpg

XsX4Bnh.jpg

Ul4uMu6.jpg

uRJrwQW.jpg

3mnqVM5.jpg

• Badfang Brassaxe, Giganotosaurus and Moe Dakka like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wartrukk Gunner

• Boyz
  • 1,686 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Looks as though a zoggin lot of work went into it, love the paint and the busy-ness of it all - worth it :thumbs

Giganotosaurus

Giganotosaurus

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 216 posts
  • Army Name:Grumpy's Toys

Looks like a lot of work went into the building of your Stompa. Badfang usually asks this question: WIP? Well done!! :thumbs :thumbs

Snarknit Grokguzz

Snarknit Grokguzz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 322 posts

Looks like a lot of work went into the building of your Stompa. Badfang usually asks this question: WIP? Well done!! :thumbs :thumbs

I have to /had to replace a lot of my images earlier in the thread because of photobucket bs.  But I've replaced a fair number of them now, so WIPs are earlier on in this thread, if you wish to take a gander through the other pages :)

Moe Dakka

Moe Dakka

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 126 posts

that is one badass stompa.

Garslag

Garslag

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 595 posts
Looks great. I like the glowy blue
"Parry the 6!"

Snarknit Grokguzz

Snarknit Grokguzz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 322 posts

I'd actually finished this as part of my threat for the Waaghgust painting challenge, but failed to take any pics of it.  I finally worked up the guts to paint Ghazghkull Thraka!

6SxmcAZ.jpg

xluApri.jpg

4dX5RvC.jpg

WX4q5k5.jpg

YTkdv1g.jpg

• Orkimedez and Moe Dakka like this

Garslag

Garslag

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 595 posts
This is my least favourite model of the ork range. But you've done a heckuva job on it! Busy Base gives a nice distraction from a model with a lot if blank space on it, and the paint job goes along way to hiding those spaces. Killer work.
"Parry the 6!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scratch builds, conversions, stompa, big mek stompa, battlewagon, potato head