Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome to da new membas!!!

• Please log in to reply
1691 replies to this topic

killian

killian

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 10 posts

165EAE7F-ECB3-4303-A8D8-6EE98A5749F0.png

That is an awesome Orky looking fig. ConGrots. I've been away from the game since the 4th edition. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do.

• Biohazard likes this

SneakyGit88

SneakyGit88

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts

SneakyGit ere and glad to be apart of a proper Waaaagh.

• skarnir likes this

Moriouce

Moriouce

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
  • Army Name:Bark Squig-Grin's Dakka-Ladz

Moriouce signing in!  

My orks go all way back to the 2nd ed starterbox with a few longer hiatus in between. Now I have been Active since 2008 and my Tribe; Bark Squig-Grins Dakka Ladz are Always looking for a new fight or new scrap to turn into loud and killy stuff!

• morfangdakka likes this

morfangdakka

morfangdakka

tougher than a cybork

• Deathskullz
  • 1,402 posts
  • Army Name:Morfang's Big Stompa Mob

Moriouce signing in!  

My orks go all way back to the 2nd ed starterbox with a few longer hiatus in between. Now I have been Active since 2008 and my Tribe; Bark Squig-Grins Dakka Ladz are Always looking for a new fight or new scrap to turn into loud and killy stuff!

Glad to have you here my friend.  Looking forward to seeing your stuff posted here. 

QUOTE (eddie the troll @ Mar 24 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the Venerable Morfangdakka. It has a certain feel to it.

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

Wakshaani

Wakshaani

• Grotz
  • 1 posts

First post for a brand new Ork player. Been playing 40K since rgue Trader days, but never able to get the moolah together for an Ork army. I picked up bits here or there over the years, put 'em in storage, and said, "One day... one day."

I walked away from 40K for many years, but recently a friend has been getting in to it and starting to learn. I figured I'd pull my old stuff out and see what was what, but while out in the garage, I started finding the Ork stuff and went, "Know what? it's about dang time. I've been waiting on this for 25 years. Let's see what I got."

The past ten days have been a maelstrom of gluing and discovery as more and more models tumbled out of storage, plus a few more gathered up from other people's collections.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but it's a blast... guess that means my Ork blood is bubbling up. :D

• warhead01 and Garslag like this

Madra

Madra

• Grotz
  • 0 posts
  • Army Name:D Blud 'nuckles

Hi guys. Been a couple of years but it's time for me to start orkifying things. Da Blud 'Nukles is on the warpath again...........

Da Green One

Da Green One

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 11 posts
  • Army Name:Da Green

Ello, been playin Orks fur a while. I'z likez mekkin stuff and gubinz an scrappin, n- Drivin fast.

Uh yeh?!

WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

• Grotz
  • 4 posts

Hello!

Member of the B&C who's heard of this place a few times and figured that my recent unearthing of an alarmingly large Ork army hidden away in boxes was a good time to pop over here and see what could be done to paint them all up.

• Badfang Brassaxe, Garslag, skarnir and 1 other like this

MagicOrk

MagicOrk

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 23 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blood Spitta's

Hello!

Member of the B&C who's heard of this place a few times and figured that my recent unearthing of an alarmingly large Ork army hidden away in boxes was a good time to pop over here and see what could be done to paint them all up.

Welcome to the Green side, Ludovic.

:yes 

It makes a nice change from painting Power Armour, I assure you.

PointBlank

PointBlank

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 26 posts

Hello! Big fan of Gorkamorka and ork kulture back in the day. Starting to turn that old core into a proper army with some ebay wins from a year ago. Haven't played 40k since 3rd edition (as spess Beakies)

Saw this place pop up several times while searching for conversion ideas.

Vindicatus

Vindicatus

• Grotz
  • 2 posts

Hey guys, thanks for having me on board. I'm getting back into 40k after a 15 year hiatus. I used to be a filthy Dark Angels player and I wanted to roll orks this time around because I love the models and just want to have fun. I'm looking at building my first lists and getting some minis together. 

• Sproston Green likes this

Axtklinge

Axtklinge

• Grotz
  • 2 posts

Hi everyone!

New forum member here.

I'm not exactly new to the game as I used to play Orks (and a couple other races) since 3rd Edition.

I was always a fan of the Kult of Speed making of the "Speed Freaks" my all time favorite army, and despite not being able to play nowadays (lack of time due to job and family), I haven't given up hope and still keep my trukks and buggys reasonably well oiled.

Cheers,

A.

• Garslag likes this