Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WAAAGH! Gar 'Un Mek-Klaws WIP-athon

* * * * * 3 votes bloodaxe wip looted tank Looted tank Mek junka Blood axe ork Mekboy

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

Garr

Garr

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gar'un Mek-Klaw!
Hard to say, my opponent was on the back foot from the first shot when he lost two warlocks from sustained fire from the killtank but as some of you will attest from facing my boyz in the Waaagh! meet my ladz pack a lot of firepower and i think my opponents biggest mistake was planning for an army that wanted to get stuck into HtH asap.

Garr

Garr

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
Sad news, sadly Mek-Klaw has been smashed so many times that i've had to redesign him in a more stable pose, here's what we have so far:

20171207_184513.jpg

20171207_184516.jpg

20171207_184519.jpg
  • Zagursnik and Badfang Brassaxe like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wired into a kan.

• Boyz
  • 1,773 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Looks like a good start, not recognising the head - one of Kromlechs?

Garr

Garr

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
It's actually the GW warbkss with attack squig with a hat, lol

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wired into a kan.

• Boyz
  • 1,773 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

In the pic I thought it looked as though it was either white metal or resin :blush

Like the hat :thumbs

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bloodaxe, wip, looted tank, Looted tank, Mek junka, Blood axe ork, Mekboy