Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

is my list good

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

da noob

da noob

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts

HQ

warboss with mega armour power klaw and da lucky stikk

big mek with a power klaw and killsaw and mega armour and kustum force field and da fixer uper

mad dok grotsnik

troops

6 units of 10 boyz in tukks with boss nobs with power klaws

elites

5 meganobz with killsaws dedicated transpord is a battelwagon with 4 rokkit launchas and grot rigers

heavy support

3 skwads of 3 mek gunz(max gretchin) 6 with kustom mega canons and three traktor canon

skarnir

skarnir

Steel Hornz

• Blood Axez
  • 646 posts
  • Army Name:WAAARGH SKARNIR

I would max out your units of boyz to 12 in each trukk.

Are they slugga choppa boyz or shoota boyz?

May the Enemies blood on your choppa never dry or your welding torch grow cold!

Ork Tactics by Laughterofthegods

https://www.dropbox....actica.pdf?dl=0

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50985

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,381 posts

This is kind of a weird suggestion, but if you are having trouble keeping your trukks alive, you could consider putting that Big Mek on a Bike and leaving him out by his lonesome.  The bike base is reasonably big and you should be able to get quite a fe of your vehicles in that bubble.  

Of course if you are not having trouble keeping them alive on turn 1, you should ignore that suggestion.

• skarnir likes this

The Northern Ork

The Northern Ork

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 168 posts
  • Army Name:The Dark Warpers

I like it!

Maybe drop one unit to give em all Heavy armor. Last longer in fights.

Same question as above, shoota boys or slugga boys in the trukks?

The idea of the big mek on bike is actually really good, and you could just ride him behind the BW and keep him out of sight anyway, you cant kill what you cant see... or almost (damn fisheadz). And with his PK you can still use him as a special rocket for nme vehicules when you get the chance, like damn panzee tanks and the likes. Hard to get awway from a rushing bike PK.

My two teef

TNO

"THIS IS WARPERS TERRITORY" Taken from last transmission from Battle Ship Emperor's Fist, Quadrant Delta Omega Three.