Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trust in Rust Dread Mob: 7-6-17 Catch Up Time!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

greggles

greggles

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,311 posts
  • Army Name:Trust in Rust

Thanks! But the yellow on the infantry is actually me being lazy! It's the base coat for the skin tones.  So the yellows are just without the extra layer over top of them.  Quick and easy and looks really good!

• Badfang Brassaxe and Giganotosaurus like this

Giganotosaurus

Giganotosaurus

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 184 posts
  • Army Name:Grumpy's Toys

"But the yellow on the infantry is actually me being lazy! It's the base coat for the skin tones." :thumbs Great idea, if I wasn't such a dyed in the wool gearhead, I'd think about changing clans. Nah!!!, Red wunz rule!!!!! :yes :yes :yes :yes 

• Garslag and greggles like this

Snarknit Grokguzz

Snarknit Grokguzz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 307 posts

really superb job on those looted renegade knights!  The rust effect works too - it's not overpowering, which is nice. Makes me even more excited to get to looting my own! It's just sitting on a shelf collecting dust atm.

greggles

greggles

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,311 posts
  • Army Name:Trust in Rust

Thanks so much! Appreciate all the lovely comments!  I'm running the grot knight as a gorkanaut in this edition.  (no way I'm not running that model after all the work I put into it!)