Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trust in Rust: 7-19-18 New Looted Knight

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Paranoid

• Boyz
  • 2,148 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

It begins.

YP2YlyH.jpg

Found another use for a bit of dakkajet? Does seem a shame to bury the mekkadredd jockey but the build does look better with the new bits added :thumbs

• Lexington likes this

greggles

greggles

Warbuggy Driver

• Boyz
  • 1,547 posts
  • Army Name:Trust in Rust

Ah this shot is just comparing the new knight torso to the old knight torso.  Even cut, its still a bit wider!  I'm still working on the dakkajets.  Just flip flop between projects until they are all built, then I go on a crazy painting spree.

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Paranoid

• Boyz
  • 2,148 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

It was the yellow bit that the mek's poking out of that I thought might be a bit of dakkajet :? Are you running them as Gorkanauts or have GW published some rules for renegade kniggits that can ally with anyone?

greggles

greggles

Warbuggy Driver

• Boyz
  • 1,547 posts
  • Army Name:Trust in Rust

I run the looted knights as morks and gorks.  (have three total after this one).   If we ever get allies again, I'd probably run a knight detachment with boyz and grots.