Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

750 CAD for Tourney

- - - - - 750 points CAD tournament

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

dale7hp

dale7hp

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
  • Army Name:Yello' Rokk Clan

Hey there, I took part in a tournament this year but used my other army as i was just starting my Orks, I am having loads of fun with them and I'm wanting to use them in the tourney next year so I have until march to build the army. Anything in the codex is a go for me (as long as I can build and pain it in time). there are some rules that the list needs to follow.

• Needs to be a CAD
  • Max 4 Troop Choices
  • Max 1 of each of the following HQ, Elite, Heavy Support, Fast attack 
  • No LOW
  • No Forge world
  • No 1 unit can add up to more than 250 pts including transport (rules out a gorkanaut with grot riggers :(   )

What I'm thinking about so far towards this is [474 pts] 

HQ: Boss Zagstruk [65 pts]

Troops x2: 11 sluga Boyz, 1 nob Big Choppa + BP in Trukk with Boarding Planks [274 pts]

FA: 15 Storm boyz [135 pts]

I'm looking for suggestions of what to add or change to take this up to a semi competitive 750 points list sticking with the rules outlined.

All help is much appreciated thanks in advance guys :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 750 points, CAD, tournament