I am coming back to my Orks for 8th edition and wanted to share what I'm working on. It looks like my old thread didn't survive some of the issues in the past, so here's a new start. I'll try to circle back and add some old stuff as I go but photobucket's policy changes aren't helping.
Anyway, I picked up a used, assembled Dakkajet off eBay for a decent price. When I unpacked it, though, I realized that it had been assembled with only 4 supa shootas. Since 6 are allowed, I decided it ought to have 6 - here's the solution I came up with after starting at the spare parts for a while (with a little inspiration from another sci-fi universe as well)
I'm a bit stuck on how to paint it - I am torn between a beat-up white with a red lateral stripe or something similar to my Blitz Bommer:
Thanks for looking - C&C welcome!
edit: fixed image links - getting used to imgur