Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ORKFEST VI

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

Dokta Orkenstein

Dokta Orkenstein

Suction Foot

• Freebooterz
  • 590 posts
  • Army Name:Da Squigz uv WAAAGH
looks like ya had a great time. stop doing this stuff during wedding season, hakbash! maybe i'll be able to show up ;)
Cry 'avvik! an' let loose da Squigz uv WAAAGH!!

Urz

Urz

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
  • Location:Allenwood, Wall Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey. America
  • Army Name:Deathwing, Order of St. Amelia, Imperial Customs
Hey guys, Its Amy matt's sister

here are some pics from orkfest
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Citizen, remain calm.

Zazzdakka

Zazzdakka

Suction Foot

• Goffz
  • 593 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH Zaz
It's good to see everyone had a good time. It looks like it was a blast. Haky: Our group does that exact painting requirements, except if peeps show up with unpainted, they don't get to field at all, instead of being invisable except to damage from painted mods. That is a superb idea and I think I might loot it for our group too! :thumbs As far as cheat sheets go....... I did some for our big game and you know what? I ended up copying a whole books worth of 'speshal' rules that nobody ended up looking at cause everyone was sooooo busy scrapin. It was a lot of wasted work and effort on my part, that I don't want to see other warlord's repeating if at all possible. :bleep What we ended up with was a couple of dry-erase boards with just the superheavy damage charts and the turn count on it, and that worked out great, as long as you have someone keeping track of things. We also were lucky to have a trusted judge working the fight and that made things even smoother. Just a few ideas from an old 'cat herder' to impart to ya! It looked like it was a blast and I wish I could have been there. Maybe next year.
Makin' it up as I go along!

DAKKABU

DAKKABU

Wreckage loota

• Deathskullz
  • 440 posts
  • Army Name:88th Mekanized Krumpany / Deathskullz

As far as cheat sheets go....... I did some for our big game and you know what? I ended up copying a whole books worth of 'speshal' rules that nobody ended up looking at cause everyone was sooooo busy scrapin. It was a lot of wasted work and effort on my part, that I don't want to see other warlord's repeating if at all possible. :bleep

Good suggestion! But I have something in mind that's alot simpler than making a book of speshul rulez. Just a simple table with the results for apocalyptic damage and an ork weapon summary. 90% of book flippin was for those two things and it slowed a few us down a bit. Just having a single double sided sheet with this will save alot of time next year. :thumbs

To everyone else, I posted a summary of the events of Orkfest in the Goff Fortress!
QUOTE (Nikbash @ Apr 1 2009, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"If yer aint green, blue wearin, loot luvin, lucky, back talkin, PK stealin, choppa thievin, kustom job usin, mo dakka shootin, tatoo covered, MORK luvin, scrap collectin, skumgrod scavagin, nickin lootz den yer aint proppa."

Masta Loota: No one ever said you had to loot from your enemies!