Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ORKFEST VI

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
So, do we have a firm date yet, or is this another myth like Goffs using soap?
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
  • Army Name:Da Zoggin Zoggers
I know, I can't wait to mark it on my Calendar!
Easy Waaaghers
MEGA Armored Warboss TOEGNASHER
Da DurDregga

Behind Brother-Captain Bob, a great rift opened from the void, and space elves hopped out with cookies. In their time of greatest peril, Craftworld Keebler came to the Mon Keigh. Unfortunately for both, this would be no ordinary bake sale.

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,333 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
Sorry for the delay ladz, ORKFEST 6 is slated for the last weekend in June. Not to conflict with holidayz or Historicon. I'll have the offical write up posted here, B&C, and White Dwarf, hopefully I'll get it all sorted out by the end of this week. I'll have limited crash space at my townhouse. Expecting to fit Nosher and MTD in the very least. The event will cost 20 bucks a head, preregistration will be set up as well. So if we get to many players we will rent a hall instead of overflowing the LGS. There will be free food, a prize raffle, and more krumpin n stompin then you can shake a squig at. No points limit, no limits on super heavies, I'm pullin out all da stops ya gitz. Bring it all n let Gork sort it out. WAAAGH! da ORKFEST 6
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,333 posts
OK offical date is June 26th for ORKFEST VI. Sorry for the delay. Now to get the codex Orkpolalypse uploaded, event listings posted, scenarios worked out, scenery built, models painted...etc. WAAAGH! da ORKFESTs
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

MTD

MTD

Snapper Jawz

• Boyz
  • 776 posts
  • Army Name:Black Dags and the Red Blitz
Very good. Thanks. Now to get painting.
http://mekaniacmachi...s.blogspot.com/

I'm a Nutter. I do commission work. PM me.

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
Bout time we had a official day for this. Now this gives me about 3 1/2 months to do up 36 boyz ,24 stormboyz ,6 kanz ,2 dreddz and refit Lil'Krooza. Hopefully we dont get burnt out again.
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

MTD

MTD

Snapper Jawz

• Boyz
  • 776 posts
  • Army Name:Black Dags and the Red Blitz
Rabtar, you have little Krooza? Awesome, I have his cousin. Gargants are rolling.
http://mekaniacmachi...s.blogspot.com/

I'm a Nutter. I do commission work. PM me.

generalmalaise

generalmalaise

Akwatik Desert Raida

• Boyz
  • 656 posts
I better get my rear in gear. Hope to bring the following MegaGargant Gargantuan Squiggoth 3 ork submersibles 1 subhammer 3 fitabommas and da boyz of course..... stuart -- start painting again. ya zogger..... :biggrin
Nothing to see here. Move along.

"Everybody's changing....and I don't feel the same."
-Keane

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,749 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh
This will be my first outing with my very own supa-'eavy. I've got the Waaagh Fortress. The grot fightabomma will be back as will Scarps' fightbomma. It will be good to see li'l krooza again. I need to find some motivation as there's still a few things unassembled and unpainted on the bench. I'm going to try to have a unit of 5 MANz in play by then. We are talking about a MASSIVE Waaagh if everyone show up. :cheers
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

Stuart

Stuart

Outed 'umie luvva

• Blood Axez
  • 926 posts
  • Army Name:Kommissar Killjoy's Kavalry Korpz

MegaGargant
Gargantuan Squiggoth
3 ork submersibles
1 subhammer
3 fitabommas

and da boyz of course.....

stuart -- start painting again. ya zogger..... :biggrin

Oh don't worry, you'll have yourself a snail crew :thumbs . I'm about finished up with the second set of 4 Boyz, they just need skin. That'll leave the Kaptin and the Navigator and you'll have yourself some right propa Freebootaz :cheers .

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
  • Army Name:Da Zoggin Zoggers
Ol' Ug will be there! Toegnasherz Zoggin' Zoggerz'll be makin' da landing in Noo Joizee in thar Thundasquigs, 2 Full Units of Flash Gitz and 50 Meganobz at least ;) Proppa!

Just announced this on our club forums. That's 50ish more people that know about it ;) Not saying any besides myself will show, but I'm going!
Easy Waaaghers
MEGA Armored Warboss TOEGNASHER
Da DurDregga

Behind Brother-Captain Bob, a great rift opened from the void, and space elves hopped out with cookies. In their time of greatest peril, Craftworld Keebler came to the Mon Keigh. Unfortunately for both, this would be no ordinary bake sale.

jackdoud

jackdoud

Kaptin Kork

• Boyz
  • 975 posts
The Orkerprise should be making another showing along with da airforce. :thumbs

morfangdakka

morfangdakka

tougher than a cybork

• Deathskullz
  • 1,402 posts
  • Army Name:Morfang's Big Stompa Mob
I'm still planning to go but I'll have to see how I feel around that time. I do want to see the Iron Squiggoth in battle so I'm sure with a little army twisting I can get Rabtar to bring it along.
QUOTE (eddie the troll @ Mar 24 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the Venerable Morfangdakka. It has a certain feel to it.

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

ArchFiendofDezdemon

ArchFiendofDezdemon

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 144 posts
  • Army Name:Warhorde of the Archfiend of Desdemon
always wanted to make one of these. Just never know if I can make a trip like that without planning it out WAY in advance.
"Da quiet ones made of metal. I fink dey are too easy to break. Da big ship was all shiney on the inside but no loot to take from it. Da Nekronz as da 'oomies call dem. Da boyz made easy work of dat Tombship as it was called."

nkelsch

nkelsch

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,573 posts
If people from the DC area want to carpool with me or get lodging together, I would be up for that. Only about a 4 hour trip.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Check out all my orks!: Waaagh 'Az-ard
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,333 posts
http://www.gamersrealm.com/ For details on the event, dont panic the web master put a player limit on the game size, there aint no player limits on my games. It is a mistake which I will fix proppa wif me choppa.
Though the store has an occupancy limit of 100 we can fit in about 60 gamers for the game so we are all good.

Admission is $20.00 for prereg and $25.00 at the door, we will be have a raffle for store prizes, free food, and a painting comp as part of da package.

No points limit, no FOC, no army comp, no limits on ammount of super heavies, no limits except for what you can logically play in the game. I'd suggest you keep your armies below 8k but it aint a rule.

I'll have a loaner army [Deff Skullz] at around 2k in points for any git who doesnt have an army, though I encourage you ladz to bring your own stuff.

Depending on how many gitz we get depends on how many points I'll bring to the game, though I'm hopeing to just field my great gargant and some supporting elements. Only way I can run such a big game and play in it as well is if I keep my force to only 4-5k.

Right now I'm figuring out the table lay out and what scenery I need to build.

WAAAGH! da ORKFESTs

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
I think I win with the longest drive to Orkfest. 43 1/2 hours :eek . Hopefully I will have a bit of my sanity left by the time I get there. But I guess you have to it to lose it so we will see.
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,333 posts
OK, three tables this year. ORK TOWN = 4'x8' Ork town. 6-8 players. Da Jungle 2= 4'x6' jungle board. 4-6 players. Main table = 24'x14' x shaped table. 24-30 players. That will work for 40 players, maybe a bit tighter if we get more than 50. But there is room for one more 4'x6' table if needed. WAAAGH! da planning stages are afoot

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

generalmalaise

generalmalaise

Akwatik Desert Raida

• Boyz
  • 656 posts

There will be a beach head assault just for General Malaise. Means I need to finish up da RED ORKTOBER super-heavy assault sub.

Hakky - did you lie to me? :crybaby

just kidding -- this is a massive undertaking so no special table needed. Do let me know if i can make or bring anything.

Stuart -- i knew i could count on you -- now bring me them boyz in person in June. :thumbs
Nothing to see here. Move along.

"Everybody's changing....and I don't feel the same."
-Keane

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,333 posts
OK, a few changes to the table layout will be finished today hopefully. As I need to accomadate up to 60 gamers not 40. GM, of course I have not forgotten your akawtiks, so there will be a beach head assault or an assault on a seaborne oil rig on one of the tables. I just have not worked it out yet. I have been assured that the prizes given out for MVP of each side and the painting comp are gonna be top notch and the raffle prizes ain't too shabby either. If that skumgrod Shas O Bob shows up there will be the kustomary prize for the git that delivers me the Shas O's head. Kensai I hear was deployed again to the middle east so he will not be available. The weedy git. :choppa WAAAGH! da akwatik assaults

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash