Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gorkamorka "Bioniks"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
Has anyone ever seen this blister? If yes, any idear what's in it? There's this auction I'm planning on winning (if da price don't go up too much)
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Rafi

Rafi

Warbuggy Driver

• Snakebitez
  • 1,575 posts

Has anyone ever seen this blister?

If yes, any idear what's in it?

I would imagine it's a variety of bionic bitz from the Gorkamorka line. The bitz will be in the GM-scale, but will include an assortment of (going off of memory): Half bionic head, head with horns, right arm with slugga, right arm with spear, right arm with knife, left arm hook-hand, left arm powerclaw, bionic torso, bionic legs, peg leg, gyrostablized monowheel 'legs'.
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Commissar Elvis

Commissar Elvis

'Ead Graft

• Bad Moonz
  • 719 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Fuggoff
Those are the ones...all those parts are still available from GW Mail Order, but like Rafi said, they're really too small even for Boyz. :sowhat
'Ere we go, 'ere we go, cross the Kosmos, 'ere we go, 'ere we go, throo infinity.
Don't know where we're goin' til we get there. 'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go!

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Thinks hes NTMBK

• Deathskullz
  • 4,487 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH! Blooskull
Use 'em on Grotz! ;) Seriously, they are cool- but weedy. Get hold of some GM boyz if you want them to be in scale...

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
Well, I've got the basic Gorkamorka box, so there's plenty of boys to work on :yes But actually I was planning on scarring my Skarboys wiv 'em. Are they really really really so weedy you can't even convert 'em into use? In any case, :cheers fer da eksplunashuns
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
You can use them for boyz, but they are about 10% smaller than the new boyz. They still make a good conversion if you have a number of figures with different bitz in the mob Also try the Necromunda range for bionics - slightly larger
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
Thanks fer da tip, but I'm mainly checking the Ebay-range for the moment ;) . There's no GWS HQ in Belgium and their international online shop postage-costs are quite steep to say the least (I mean, I wanted to order one particular grot (wiv da toolbox) and it'd have cost me 6 euros postage-costs should I have ordered it; I immediately canceled the transaction :biggrin )
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Warboss Grimek

Warboss Grimek

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,284 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaagh Grimmo, till I come up with something original...
Just a note, the Mono-stabilized wheels are quite nice. In fact, IIRC, NS used them for his trukk boy unit :yes

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
OK, so there is no gyro-stabilised monowheel in there :crybaby
About the only thing I bought the blister for :bleep .

Indeed, loadsa weedy stuff, but I’ve gotten amongst others some techno trousers, ex-NASA, fantastic for walkies, which ‘ll make for one sweet “It's the wrong trousers Gromit, and they've gone wrong!” conversion :lol

Weedy though they are, almost all bits can be re-used with some cuttin’ & greentuffin’ so I guess I will be able to use this blister for my Skarboys.

e.g.
°the mini-PK looks like it could be adapted to a normal boys’ arm, maybe even to a Nobs’ arm.
°The one completely bionic arm can be used as is .
°The mech torsos could be re-used fer an engine of sorts.
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

ghaleon88

ghaleon88

Gargant Krew

• Goffz
  • 2,848 posts
  • Army Name:Grotsbane's Krumpas
Indeed, I think you'll find good use for them. Even if they're not for the original intended purpose. They might make for good worky bitz for vehicles or KFFs, and the like.
Sneeky invisork: 4 2 3 4 1 2 2 7 5+

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
Indeed, AND I've just found out those cyborked heads fit purrfectly on Rebel Grots and the old-skool vehicle drivers... **rubs hands together in anticipation**
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -