Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bin werking on sumting stompy....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

urluck

urluck

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 346 posts

Well, I've modelling again. Presenting 3 unfinished Deff Dreads.

Presenting Beakie-Legs Bob.

ReL1eV9.jpg

Bob the Buzzsaw

Tvhd78X.jpg

And Kate

xh1w4Pi.jpg

Unobtainium Rivits. my blog and your place for Orks, Transformers, and some other stuff.

Garslag

Garslag

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 616 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
I really love those old dreads. I have two so far. Your heavy rust work complements this model, but i think the blue is a little too bright for the rest of the model. Just my personal opinion of course.
  • urluck likes this
"Parry the 6!"

Itinerate Ork

Itinerate Ork

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 359 posts

Nice work! I really like the one with the beakie Dreadnought legs - it looks a lot like the rogue trader era model to me. I think the use of more modern bitz also helps a lot to bring the kit forward in a nice way.

One thing you might think about going forward is using washes on the silver metal bitz - I like the rust a lot and think the silver areas would match better if they were a bit darker and had more contrast to them.