Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Fox Box] Releases and work in progress

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

Fox Box

Fox Box

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts

Bit of a WiP thing today. The weapons are basically done but have yet to be cast. The turrets they attach to though are fresh out of the mould and I'm looking forward to slapping some paint on!
qRrTOb1l.jpg
0Xxmygml.jpg

• Dim_Reapa, Zagursnik, KillFalcon and 1 other like this
Fox Box

UK purveyors of the finest in greenskin bitz.

Fox Box

Fox Box

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts
We don’t go on many holidays and they’re rarely anywhere glamorous. This time we’re heading to Wales to visit my parents. I know, that Instagram life I lead. Anyway, my folks always ask how things are going with the business and it’d be nice to be able to have a good moan about all the work I’m going to need to do when we get back!

So to encourage that sort of thing we’re doing a sale on our stuff. As always that means things we make – Fox Box stuff. Not the plastic bitz, not TakUnderhand’s beautiful laser-cut acrylics, not the odds and ends in the Mek’z Speshul category. Just our stuff! That’s quite a lot of products these days, I’m proud to say.

As the graphic below says the code to put in at checkout is “eggthingy2017”. Mmmm eggs…
KrhLdyXl.jpg
We run JigoShop as our ecommerce solution and have done since it was a fairly new bit of software. A little while back, a few months, something like that, they finally hit version 2.0. I don’t make a habit of upgrading production software until it’s been out a while just in case there’s some show-stopping bugs that haven’t been found yet.

So when we get back from our holiday I’ll be tinkering with the software and doing my best to make sure everything is running smoothly. This could take a few hours, or it could take days. I have no idea – that’s one of the reasons I’ve been putting off doing it!

I’ll also be revising our postage costs slightly as it’s now a new financial year and that means the Royal Mail have once again raised their prices. One more reason to get orders in before the sale ends!

Now if only I could convince someone to buy me a chocolate egg. It’s been bloody years!

• KillFalcon likes this
Fox Box

Fox Box

Fox Box

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts

I know I'm supposed to be on holiday buuuut:

fbJlMFCl.jpg

EjfVgTNl.jpg

• KillFalcon, Badfang Brassaxe and Garr like this
Fox Box

Garr

Garr

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 157 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gar'un Mek-Klaw!
May just have to grab some of these, i've only built... 14 meks.
  • KillFalcon likes this

KillFalcon

KillFalcon

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 106 posts
  • Army Name:'Eavy Metal Thundar

May just have to grab some of these, i've only built... 14 meks.

Bitz for the Bitz Box, Gubbinz for the Pile of Parts!

• Badfang Brassaxe and Garr like this

Fox Box

Fox Box

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts

Those turrets could really do with something to ride around on...
wmDRfkQl.jpg

Fox Box

Fox Box

Fox Box

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts

Getting there now!

LeK8NNul.jpg

Also the blister packs we're going to be using for ChillCon 2017 (May 27th - Sheffield) arrived!

AbX4wvFl.jpg

Fox Box

Garr

Garr

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 157 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gar'un Mek-Klaw!
I might see you there, i live in Doncaster.

Fox Box

Fox Box

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts

I had a few issues with casting (in case of implosion look directly at implosion!) but at long last:

3YOJEqYl.jpg

It won't be available on the site until some time next month but it'll be available at ChillCon at the end of May.

I might see you there, i live in Doncaster.

Look forward to seeing you there!

• Garr likes this
Fox Box

Fox Box

Fox Box

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts
Well, there's been some setbacks but at last it's done!
YtpkW4Il.jpg
M7XnjMNl.jpg
aG96yxll.jpg
H64DDTol.jpg
5gUQN85l.jpg
I'm quite proud of this for a variety of reasons - notably because it didn't take me more than a few hours to paint and I'm quite chuffed with how it turned out. I'm looking forward to doing a few more!

• Mad Grot Docsnik, DocNuK, Orkimedez and 4 others like this
Fox Box