Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Next 3 codices And then some. (No orks)

- - - - - Dark Eldar Everyonebutus

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 5,009 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

I have it on good authority from a person I know who worked for gw that Primaris Beakies were only made for 3 reasons: Make the game more like 30k, make money and to hold the dominant position on copyright. Primaris Beakies are a lot easier to copyright than beakies and it's why they will eventually take over and the word beakies will die.

To be fair, I'd figured out all that already and no GW staff will likely ever talk to me... :thumbs

• Blakkreaper and Giganotosaurus like this

Nefairius

Nefairius

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Blood Axez
  • 539 posts
  • Army Name:Mekboss Morgrim's Waaagh!

I have it on good authority from a person I know who worked for gw that Primaris Beakies were only made for 3 reasons: Make the game more like 30k, make money and to hold the dominant position on copyright. Primaris Beakies are a lot easier to copyright than beakies and it's why they will eventually take over and the word beakies will die.

:lol  The Waaagh's word filter, working as intended here. Anyway the numarines are at least better proportioned, I've thought the new models were also a gradual measure to phase out the traditional beakie shape without pissing everyone off too much.

Ceterum hoc non est novum Bellum Currus!
Furthermore, we must have new War Buggies!

Giganotosaurus

Giganotosaurus

Burna Boy

• Boyz
  • 397 posts
  • Army Name:Grumpy's Toys

"I've thought the new models were also a gradual measure to phase out the traditional beakie shape without pissing everyone off too much." Curses, foiled again!  :scowl  I will have to come up with something else to make fun of now that the beakies no longer have the Porco Rosso helmets.   :lol