Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Klaus' Khem Kloaks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Skitzo

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,378 posts
  • Army Name:Nuggruz's Iron Klads.
A little later than expected, but got it up now.

Anyway, our LGS started a Necromunda campaign and I went with a rather 'boring' Van Saar gang. Plasma gun leader and heavy, heavy stubber and six lasgunners.

The models I had for my old gang were completely misequipped, they were badly painted and I didn't have the parts I needed to re-convert them anyway.

Digging about in my boxes I found some Steel Legion models. Cloaks big enough to hide things under, lots of lasguns and other bits.
Immediately the concept of a gang that spent most of it's time in an area of the hive where acid/toxic waste from factories above fell frequently. Hence the name and their outfits.

Anyway, here they are....

Posted Image

Kluas the leader in a little more detail since I spent a little more time on him.

Posted Image

The models aren't that representative now. Most of them are packing plasmaguns now (I know, dirty cheesy Van Saars), Hans the heavy now has a OiaM heavy bolter, Heidi has carapace armour and a forcefield and everyone is bristling with extra gear like photo contacts (for those fun Pitch Black scenarios).