Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Santa Klaws- Gorkamorka Scenario

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

fattdex

fattdex

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
  • Army Name:Gorkamorka
A fun scenario designed for more than 2 players (Santa can be controlled by a gamesmaster or any other player as his actions are set).

Santa Klawz and his Trukk full of merry shoota wielding Grots will start the game in the middle of the board in the gate of the Fort, facing a random direction (roll a scatter dice, place the fort on the table with the gate in the table centre, facing the scatter direction. place trukk in gate.). They will move forward 6 inches(no boost moves) then swerve as if out of control for the rest of the game. If Santas compulsory move would bring him on a collision course with scenery, he may attempt a leadership test and if passed, take evasive action. d3 loot counters will be dropped within 2 inches behind his Trukk every turn.

Santa counts as the driver of the vehicle, so his 4 helpers must be taken out of action before he can be taken on. Santas grots will individually fire their shootas or grenades at the closest avaliable targets per turn.
Santa counts ah a Morker Nob with two random skills, weilding a slugga and a second random hand to hand weapon pulled from his sack per turn. His banner waving grot helper holds frag and krak grenades.

The game will end if Santa has been taken out of action in hand to hand combat. If Santas trukk leaves the board he has escaped safely, and the game will end when the last mob bottles out. Players holding scrap counters at the end of the game earn teef as per the normal scrap counter rules. If a player succeeds in winning the game by taking Santa out in hand to hand combat, they will win two vehicle gubbins of their choice from any of the Gorkamorka publications (Da Uvver Book, Digganob or Gubbinz). Other end of game conditions apply as per the 'We Wuz 'Ere Furst' scenario.

(see my WIP Santa Ork! http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=22207 )

Tork

Tork

Bag Squig

• Boyz
  • 104 posts
  • Army Name:blood skulls
this is pritty kool do u have one foe Easter? :!
cows go moo

fattdex

fattdex

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
I'll consider that come easter time :D maybe a squig-hunt with squigs wearing bunny ears or something!

Tork

Tork

Bag Squig

• Boyz
  • 104 posts
if i can manage to get my hands on the gm rule books i have an idea for st.patricks day and april fools day. :thumbs i call full dibs muhahaha
cows go moo

Bellygrub

Bellygrub

Explosive Kranium

• Deathskullz
  • 618 posts
  • Army Name:Bloodtoofs Badmoon Raiders
This sounds like a fun little romp. I'll see if I can get my gaming group to give it a shot this weekend. Although that'll be tricky since I'm the only Gorkamorka fan in the whole bunch.

Tork

Tork

Bag Squig

• Boyz
  • 104 posts
i know its very early but i have a great idea for st pats day it involves a crafty lepper-grot muhahaha
cows go moo

fattdex

fattdex

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
we played a few 4-on-santa rounds of this today and it was great fun :D

Mad Dok Doom

Mad Dok Doom

Explosive Kranium

• Freebooterz
  • 601 posts
  • Army Name:Kaptun Gullgrim's Red Reavas
This sounds really fun. I'll have to play a game of this with my friend come Christmas break. As soon as I make a santa-ork.