Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Waaagh Sarnath! (working title :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Sarnath

Sarnath

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 51 posts
  • Army Name:Orks

5 new boys done!

I transfered all my paints into drop bottles and i invested in a wet palette. It seems somewhere in that work i thinned the paints to much so im not getting the exact same result as i did with the prior boys. Need to think on that abit. Also the skin is darker on theese 5, i think its due to me just putting on to much shade/wash paint on them. For some reason i was working in poor light even though i have a perfect setup with light from 2 different angles with LED RGB so i can get whatever white tone of light i want ...I guess i was just lazy fixing that while i sat down with the washes.

mAM7wsy.jpg

• brettfp likes this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Manik

• Boyz
  • 2,317 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

If it's worth anything, I prefer the more saturated colours on these boys :?

• Sarnath likes this

Sarnath

Sarnath

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 51 posts

Bu5hlN9.jpg

Soon I got me a full squad minus the Nob :)

• Garr likes this

Sarnath

Sarnath

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 51 posts

Od0kSn6.jpg

29 boys done, will get busy with the nob later on when i have an idea of what weapons to give him. Next up, bases!

• Nuck Fewton likes this

Garslag

Garslag

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 932 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
Some cool poses in this batch. I like how you've got their shoulders dropped on a few of them, they look very dynamic.
"Parry the 6!"

Sarnath

Sarnath

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 51 posts

Thank you :) Im hard at work now with the bases - I cant wait to finally have a solid, finished piece. Last time around about 7-8 years ago I painted up about 20 boys - i never did the bases there either so never got the satisfaction of completion :P