Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Foot List

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Warbike Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,517 posts

This is the all foot list I am working on.  The Bad Moons battalion is the typical Loota Bomb lots of people are using.  The Bad Moom Warboss helps to guard my backfield and keeps the gretchin from running if need be.  I'm not certain on the Painboy, but he helps keep my Lootas alive.  THe Big Mek from my Evil Sunz Batallion chills with the Bad Moon guys giving them the 5+ inv save.  

The Kommandos and the Stormboyz deepstrike for free.  If need be I can spend some CP to deep strike the Boyz if I don't want them on the table.  I am thinking that this portion of my army needs a Waaagh Banner, but I actually haven't seen  many people using it lately.  Would like people's thoughts on that.

The Deffskullz battalion is mostly for CP.  I choose Deffskulz because it actually improves the Weirdboyz in melee quite a bit if they get in combat that way.

For my powers I would probably go for Da Jump, Fist of Gork (extra Attacks and Strength on a character), and Warpath (extra attacks on a squad).

Anyways, looking for advice as I have spent a lot more time thinking about this stuff than actually playing lately.

Bad Moons Battalion

Big Mek: KFF

Warboss: Klaw

Gretchin x30

Gretchin x10

Gretchin x10

Lootas x15

Lootas x10

Painboy

Evil Sunz Battalion

Weirdboy

Warboss on Bike: Klaw