Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pulled back in... curse you Shadow Wars

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

grimgob

grimgob

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 314 posts
  • Army Name:Grimgob's Raiders

Fell out of the hobby for like... almost 10 years?

Shadow Wars proved to be too inviting to say no too and now I'm back. So I dusted off my Rebel Grot Guardsman and slapped some paint on them and have already won my first two gang fights. :D

Here's Da Kommittee in all their Grotty Glory:

http://imgur.com/a/kVWO3

Really enjoying it so far, can't wait to play against an Ork opponent.

• Mad Grot Docsnik, jackdoud and skarnir like this

"All Grotz iz ekwal. Sum Grotz iz more ekwal den udders. Da Red Gobbo iz da most ekwal grot. Snotz ain’t grotz n’ ain’t ekwal at all. Da more ekwal you iz, da better stuff you git." - The laws of "Da Revolushunary Kommitee" as handed down by the legendary Red Gobbo

grimgob

grimgob

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 314 posts

15 views and no one has told me to drill out my gun barrels? My has this place changed. ;)

• jackdoud likes this

"All Grotz iz ekwal. Sum Grotz iz more ekwal den udders. Da Red Gobbo iz da most ekwal grot. Snotz ain’t grotz n’ ain’t ekwal at all. Da more ekwal you iz, da better stuff you git." - The laws of "Da Revolushunary Kommitee" as handed down by the legendary Red Gobbo

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,752 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh

15 views and no one has told me to drill out my gun barrels? My has this place changed. ;)

:lol

Yeah, it's a much quieter place these days. If you post something in the MG in the morning it hasn't been pushed down off the front page by the afternoon. And now that we have a like button we're spared the bazillion "me too" posts that we used to get.

Love the rebel grotz and really wish I had a gaming group to do SW with and therefore a reason to paint up some more rebel grotz. Well, maybe someday soon.

The squig as ogryn is a lovely "counts as". I'm lootin that idea outright at the first chance I get. Got just the squig for it too.

• grimgob likes this
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

grimgob

grimgob

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 314 posts

Just looked up the original post where I first introduced some of these very models...

http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=31138

2008. Good lord.

• Mad Grot Docsnik likes this

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,303 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade

Drill out those barrels!  seriously...

• grimgob likes this
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

grimgob

grimgob

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 314 posts

Drill out those barrels!  seriously...

Now it feels like home!

det

det

Phobiak

• Blood Axez
  • 2,221 posts
  • Army Name:Snake Korps

I remember your stuff! Really nice!

Keep it up!!

modelling: my completely completed stuff

gaming: 1850 mech blood axes list updated

fluff: what being blood axes is all about
--------------------
looting other races: tautechmarines (other site thread)

grimgob

grimgob

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 314 posts
https://i.imgur.com/bKsObAu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZN3NjxL.jpg

Added a Scion... because a 2+ hitting plasma gun is worth a promethium cache sometimes.