Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Digganob Project

- - - - - gorkamorka digganob ork dakkadakka

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Morghot

Morghot

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 19 posts

Hello Green friends!

With the new 40k edition i've started to feel the need to make something to honour my greenskin spirit! But unfortunately the will to make another ork warband is not great; ive painted too much ork boyz, i know they are never enough but im also a painter slow as hell so i must abdicate!

OT and i have little dream of new orks boyz kit sooner or later, the current are always cool but they have almost my age  :biggrin , i would really appreciate some new boyz!! /OT 

Oook so thinking of what to do came up in my mind gorkamorka! And from gorkamorka-----> digganob!

I love to convert models and with all the range of these days there are a lot of miniatures adaptable for being diggas!

I dont know how much time and how many models i will do, but i can ensure you that this is one of the most important project (talking about feelings  :blush ) i have ever started and i will always try to continue it!

Stop talking i show you the first models, 3 digganob, from left to right: Grummok, Sharko Boy, Psycho Kane

digganob_1.jpg

digganob_2.jpg

digganob_3.jpg

digganob_4.jpg

digganob_5.jpg

digganob_7.jpg

digganob_9.jpg

digganob_10.jpg

• Dim_Reapa, Zagursnik, Giganotosaurus and 1 other like this

Moe Dakka

Moe Dakka

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 85 posts

Beautiful conversions.

PointBlank

PointBlank

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 57 posts
I do love these, they've already got so much character for them

Tribun

Tribun

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 367 posts
  • Army Name:WAAGH..we dunno need namez, we need foes!
Great Work so far, I'll be watchin ya! Keep on... Umie git ;)

DAGERMAN ANSWERTO WAAAGH!!!!

...pleaze exkuze my english...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gorkamorka, digganob, ork, dakkadakka