> Ork Bomma Charity Contest
Kaptun Krum
post Jun 1 2012, 11:13 PM
Post #1

Arbork Kaptun
Group Icon

Group: Bosses
Member No.: 2

So we got a new kit put out today so Why not have a contest. This contest officially will not start until the end of the buggy contest and details of when ends will be posted later, but you can go ahead and begin purchasing and assembling and painting now.

This is our first charity contest so hopefully it will go over well. All donations will be made to the Ronald McDonald House of Knoxville, TN.

How to enter:

If you live in the US:

You must purchase your bommer(s) from Dicehead Comics and Games. Each Bommer purchased will have $5 donated towards the charity. If you order 2 or more your order will be shipped for free. If you choose to buy other airplanes for looting, those count too, but we're only going to allow propper ork bommers into the competition.

To order from them, call the store at 423-473-7125 or send an email to sales@dicehead.com . When you place your order, make sure that you mention you are ordering for the-waaagh.com Charity Kontest and give them your username. Also send an email to bubba@tnwargamers.com with your name and how many planes you ordered. If you do not receive an email confirmation back, then please PM me directly.

If you live outside the US:
Purchase from whereever you like, and to enter the contest, you can paypal mekboyz@Hotmail.com a minimum donation of $5. Be sure to include in there that it is for the charity contest.

Questions:

What is the prize of the contest?
Well since we are trying to earn more for donations vs. give it away, we will be giving the winner the first ever official Waaagh plaque as a prize.

What if I already bought one?
You can never have enough ork stuff you git!

--------------------
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shadey
post Jun 5 2012, 11:45 PM
Post #2

telescoping arm

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 2,474

I am already behind on the buggy contest, I volunteered for Mektown, I really shouldn't, but bugger it, just ordered one fighta-bomba through my LGS.

I'm in.

+Quote Post
Gobsmakk'd
post Jun 6 2012, 03:40 AM
Post #3

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

Member No.: 5,874

Definitely in as well, and I am really looking forward to this! The box is already staring at me on my worktable, calling to me .......

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadey
post Jun 22 2012, 07:29 AM
Post #4

telescoping arm

Member No.: 2,474

Picked up my bomma last night and have started. Must say, I am loving the kit so far.

Gonna drop out sorry. Been too busy lately. What free time I do have is being dedicated to Ork town.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 15th April 2014 - 11:41 PM