Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thanks, and a little more help
Warghoul
post Mar 23 2012, 08:23 PM
Post #1

Flesh Eater Squig

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 12,099

First off, I want to say hugs and squigs to everyone that helped me look up the stompa information. For a while I thought I had asked the impossible, but in true fashion, you boys pulled through with an answer.

Second, I started working on a build that is going to take me a while to complete. But I'm working on a new stompa design, I'm pulling inspiration from the ork dreadnought model. I wanted to build a stompa that looked fast and mean, not the fugly bell shaped stompa's. So I wanted to come up with a data card sheet for it. So now I turn to the esteemed members of the WAAAGH for help once more, I'd love to get peoples feed back on weapons, stats, cost.

The basics of the build is this, the stompa will have two Titan close combat weapons, two weapon pods/mounts, the agile special rule, no troop transport capacity, standard 4 structure points, no power shields (gotta leave something for the warboss/big mek version). The intended idea is this is a fast anti-titan stompa, it roams areas where the Warhound and other light fast titans would prove difficult to deal with such as cities, forests, and mountains.

I will be starting a thread in the Mek's shop, showing my sketches and progress in designing this monster. Once I actually get a finished design, I will post it for anyone to use should they wish to build the monster.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
big mek tank kru...
post Apr 4 2012, 02:39 PM
Post #2

Battlwagon Driver
Group Icon

Group: Blood Axez
Member No.: 10,090

the klawstompa loadout in Imperial Armour 8 is pretty fast, has 2 titan CCW, an extra 3 attacks because of this, + 1 to damage tables, throws wrecks like a lifta-droppa and can be upgraded to charge 12". it can also have a belly gun, a deff arsenal and a load of other weapons. the book might be a good buy for you.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 04:26 PM