Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Deffskullz

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Deathskull Ned

Deathskull Ned

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 243 posts
  • Army Name:Da Proud Tooths
Okay, it has been ages since I've posted any models on here but I had to do it sometime. It has come to my attention that I have a box full of sprues that are unused. After inspection I see that I need a few sets of legs and and a few torsoes but that I have tons of sluggas, choppas and assorted bitz. I have been following Da Klanz Project and that there some nice unit types in there. I am in indecision as to whether I should make normal boyz or mek hotwirez. I am leaning mostly towards the latter. I will post pictures tomorrow.
My Orkz
My grotz coming soon...
My fluff

Deathskull Ned

Deathskull Ned

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 243 posts
Sorry for not posting yesterday but my computer was misbehaving. here is what I have to work with. 25022012298.jpg And here is work so far. The first is just a chaos beakie bolter but the second is an imperial rifle, with the end chopped off and a grabba stick stuck on the end. 25022012303.jpg 25022012306.jpg 25022012309.jpg
My Orkz
My grotz coming soon...
My fluff

ridin_shotgun

ridin_shotgun

Stainless Steel Skull

• Boyz
  • 562 posts
  • Army Name:Da Krump Karnival Klan
This could be promicing...
All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan da uvvaz.

Deathskull Ned

Deathskull Ned

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 243 posts
I was sick and there was homework a'plenty, so I haven't got much done. never the less, I believe an update is needed. After re-reading the deffskull codex, I realised that hot wirez needed shootaz, and I don't have any. :! Then I saw that scrapboyz (who are basically boyz with lots of other peoples toys) have boltas, and are are better cooler. So here's my progress.

An extended gun
05032012314.jpg

A complete boy
05032012316.jpg

A boy with the bolter from the first post
05032012317.jpg

Going on the 'Do what seems like a good idea at the time' school of model making I decided that the skrappa nob should have two axes and a maxmini head.
05032012318.jpg
05032012321.jpg
My Orkz
My grotz coming soon...
My fluff