IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for a specific Ork Paintjob....., wondering if you can help me with this request...
Terrorfex
post Feb 2 2012, 02:00 PM
Post #1

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 12,919

Greetings

New 40k Ork collector and player here. I haven't started painting my green horde yet , I am actually still trying to decide which colours to use for my Waaaaagh!!

I remember some time ago , I stumbled across a picture of an Ork Nob , I think it was on the pages of some White Dwarf issue , or somethin GW-related.... the Ork was carrying a Big Choppa with both arms close to his chest , was wearing the " jaw protectin tingy " and he was painted in an awesome combination of White and Red.. The to colors were put together in a flame- like fashion , similar to the Bad Moons , but with equal presence of both colors. I have tried a lot to find a picture of it and I would be really grateful if you could help me with that. biggrin2.gif

Alternatively , I will begin a Bad Moon army , using a master-class tutorial from White Dwarf....I am not 100% sure if I want to paint an entire force with it , I would really like to have a picture of the above mentioned Nob to make a comparison.

Thank you for reading this , I hope you can shed some light here.

--------------------
A Warhammer 40k painting blog : Amethyst Xenos

Having and endless tide of green muscle and rusted contraptions stumbling across a blood-drenced battlefield is a sight to behold indeed. As Joseph Stalin said " Quantity has some quality all its own " and that quote seems to fit the Ork race in a horribly large degree....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 02:14 PM