Reply to this topicStart new topic
> da bosses is here, stop muckin' about
Schmitt.
post Jan 15 2012, 10:06 PM
Post #1

Parasite Huntin' Squig

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 1,492

Hello! I've been working on a big old mob of boys for ages, having repainted them over and over, before finally settling on a colour scheme, theme and fluff that has made me content enough to purity seal and photograph them.

These are the HQ choices for my army, a small warband of the Wounded Eye Clan. Both have their favoured pets/assistants, assassin grots wielding unstable plasma blades (counts as attack squigs!)

This fellow is Kaptin Azog Gorgunrukz, High War Plunderer of the Ultima Segmentum. He has a cybork arm, 'uge choppa, twin linked shoota, nice hat and attack grot. The arm was made using a mixture of Grimgor's choppy arm, copious amounts of green stuff (having a big trench coat to mould it into helped), bits of orky armour and some old dark panzee spiky bits glued on at random.

The Big Mek, Izzabork Kingbork Brunork, Big burny makey stuff bloke. He has a burna, awesome cigar, attack grot and kustom force field.

Critiques and comments would be most welcome. Cheers!

--------------------
We'z already won!

QUOTE (Games Workshop)
In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Klawgut
post Jan 16 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #2

the ginger haired squig

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 10,955

Some nice stuff you got there.

Nice HQs. What else you got tucked away?

--------------------
"DAKKA DA CHOPPY STUFF AND CHOPPA DA DAKKA-IE STUFF!! WAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Warboss Klawgut

Praetorians
BTSWA

+Quote Post
Nosher
post Jan 16 2012, 09:40 PM
Post #3

Stikky Fingas
Group Icon

Group: Nobz
Member No.: 139

Really nice work - I particularly like the kommando-mek conversion, I may just swipe that idea!

--------------------
So - whenever dem doks finish staplin' yer arms back on Haky, why don't you an yer boyz come down fer a visit. We'll 'av a few squigaritas, throw a few grots around an' discuss who dis 'ere choppa really belongs to...

These Waaaghs are a cross between a mass migration, holy crusade, looting party and pub crawl, with a bit of genocide thrown in for good measure.

You know Nosher's MO, anything he paints blue is automatically his.

- Nosher

+Quote Post
JakubMB
post Jan 17 2012, 11:51 AM
Post #4

squig attack arm
Group Icon

Group: Bad Moonz
Member No.: 10,697

I like the boss in general, but there's something wrong witth his coat. It look a bit heavy IMO. But in general he's cool. As for the mek... Using the Kommando Nob is a brilliant Idea. I don;t see me having more then one unit of Kommandos in the future and I will certainly use Snikrot with it. So I will be having spare nob, who looks a bit out of place in a regular mob of nobs or boys IMO. I think using him as a Mek i ingenious and I might consider looting this idea when I eventually buy my Kommandos.

--------------------
Nobbog's Bad Moon Fury

WAAAGH!!!

+Quote Post
Drakon7
post Jan 20 2012, 01:22 AM
Post #5

'Ard Boy

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 12,478

Consider the Nob-Mek looted sir! Awesome converts, love them both winkingOrk.gif

--------------------
Just cause wez a bit pinkish don't mean we ain't proppa!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 15th April 2014 - 11:41 PM