Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Count as for Ork Roks
Lucion
post Jun 16 2011, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Puffball Fungus

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 12,449

I've got a quick question, are there any guidelines as to what you have to use for Roks? Most of the things i've seen show them to be flying asteroids with but could derelict ships be used to represent them? Partially destroyed Lunar class cruisers for example.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kr00zA
post Jun 16 2011, 06:13 PM
Post #2

Grumpy ole Git
Group Icon

Group: Goffz
Member No.: 345

Anything on a small base that is around Kroozer size can be used as a Rok winkingOrk.gif

Im not too keen on the shapeless asteroid design myself which is why I designed mine to look a little more ship like winkingOrk.gif

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/?showtopic=35259

--------------------
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

+Quote Post
Lucion
post Jun 25 2011, 05:48 AM
Post #3

Puffball Fungus

Member No.: 12,449

Nice looking fleet, I specifically like the Space Hulk. Anyway, thanks for the answer.

+Quote Post
arjbrown
post Jun 25 2011, 09:40 AM
Post #4

Gnasher (face eater)

Member No.: 6,512

Thats some nice lookin work you got there Kr00zA no mistakin !!

Real envious of your skill in ship building !!!!

And Lucion I like the idea of the orks hidin out in the recked hull of some unfortunate imperial ship !!! Could be very flufy and a cool build to boot !!! If you do it dont forget to show us some pic's yes.gif

I also like the idea of the orks in a hulk that has been fited out with all manner of Ork weponry just waiting as ther pray aproches thinking they will be getting some easy salvage. Then those dastadly Orks throw the switch and all hell breaks lose, Thats one hell of a way to start a battle !!!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 11:28 PM