IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone want to get (back) into playing?
mr_maxime
post Apr 22 2011, 08:58 PM
Post #1

'Ard Boy
Group Icon

Group: Freebooterz
Member No.: 1,457

If anyone would like to start playing or get back into playing pm me so i can recruit you cheers.gif

--------------------
here's why my orks are blue. they have an intense hatred of historical recording of any kind which results in none of them knowing why they're blue. because of this, anytime anyone questions the origin of their skintone they waste no time adding the inquirer's head to their bosspole. no one will ever know why these orks are blue, as merely asking about it is a death wish. in the end there will be only 3 types of people left, the blue orks, those who don't want to know the history of the blue skin, and the dead.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Keltheos
post Jul 15 2011, 02:06 PM
Post #2

Slugga Boy

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 5,686

Is it still shutting down?

+Quote Post
mr_maxime
post Jul 17 2011, 06:46 PM
Post #3

'Ard Boy
Group Icon

no idea

--------------------
here's why my orks are blue. they have an intense hatred of historical recording of any kind which results in none of them knowing why they're blue. because of this, anytime anyone questions the origin of their skintone they waste no time adding the inquirer's head to their bosspole. no one will ever know why these orks are blue, as merely asking about it is a death wish. in the end there will be only 3 types of people left, the blue orks, those who don't want to know the history of the blue skin, and the dead.

+Quote Post
KONKURUR
post Oct 13 2011, 04:13 PM
Post #4

Puffball Fungus

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 8,465

I assume from this thread that the game is dead.

Let me know if I am wrong. I would like to be wrong.

blushork2.gif

+Quote Post
mr_maxime
post Oct 15 2011, 05:46 PM
Post #5

'Ard Boy
Group Icon

It isnt dead. I have a subsciption key i am willing to give away. It comes with a free month and I will also get a free month from recruiting.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 01:40 PM