Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Warband/Start to Snortaz

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Burnface

Burnface

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 29 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Corps
Hey there. I thought i'd finally get around to posting the mob from my battle report back in December. It's spring here in Saskatchewan which means now that the snows melting and the -40 temps are gone...I can escape my dwelling and play some GoMo! I also have the first few pics of a snortas warband (Is it the worlds first, Guys? You gotta tell em if it is. The Player will be super stoked) but they are not done yet. He wanted me to make him some GoMo mounted heavy Knights based on his four man war band. Alrighty! Now for the pics. Attached File  Da_Boss01.JPG   157.81KB   28 downloads This is Scrapjaw. First they where Scrapjaws gunfightaz but became the Mektown Merks when they realized people would give them stuff to tromp diggaz! I made the gun simple but with some flair. The little bit at the back in the painter. it paints every shell red as it fires to give it that extra speed (Kannon with the Upgrade that gives it a sustained fire die.) Attached File  Da_boss02.JPG   184.58KB   21 downloads Another view of Scrapjaw Attached File  mobandshack.JPG   188.95KB   30 downloads Here's my Mob and some terrain I'd been working on. Some nasty little ork shack. Attached File  Slaver01.JPG   171.39KB   14 downloads My nasty, nasty Slaver. He Miiiiight get cut in the restart we're looking at (to many new players) but he's got a place in my 40k army either way. He's an angry, angry ork. Believes strongly in the Punishment and even more punishment mode of grotucation. Attached File  SpannerSlaver.JPG   233.99KB   13 downloads Spanner and his Angry Slaver pal. Attached File  trukk_front.JPG   155.38KB   12 downloads The Ride (Ruzzbukkit) Attached File  trukktop.JPG   219.67KB   6 downloads Roomy Attached File  trukkmob.JPG   198.23KB   15 downloads Everyone fits and there's room for one more! Aaaand Now...the Snortaz. This warand isn't the one I'm playing (And only because my friend really, really, really wanted to give it a try) but he has little desire to build and convert. It's not his bag but he's a deadly mastermind to play against. So he bought some boars and a Gorebad and brought them on by. i hopped into my Bits Box...well bitz Closet. This is what we have so far. First, Da BOSS! Attached File  snortaboss.JPG   189.75KB   24 downloads I really , really, really like the way he's coming out. He's supposed to come off as eavy armour wearing nasty Cav. I think he's doing just that! Attached File  snortaboss02.JPG   176.75KB   11 downloads Another view Attached File  snortaboss03.JPG   160.41KB   13 downloads A third Attached File  handler01.JPG   195.77KB   15 downloads the herda. Still working on him. Needs a little something. I'm thinking all Herdaz are going to have Iron Gobs. He's also far to lightly armoured for this guys list. Attached File  handler02.JPG   165.27KB   11 downloads Second view The Next couple shots are just for see how big this dude actually is. Attached File  Mektown_Mercbosssnortabosssize.JPG   224.11KB   10 downloads Attached File  snortabossmektownbosssize2.JPG   219.04KB   11 downloads There you go. More in awhile! This Campaign has generated alot of interest. I even have new Gorka Morka players. All and all I couldn't be happier.

Da Bikers

Da Bikers

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 184 posts
Your mob looks great; it has a really good ramshackle feel to it which makes it stand out - good work! Also as far as I know it's the first snorta mob I've seen (although that probably doesnít mean much because there's a lot which I fail to see; mobs, lampposts, the point... ) Has anybody seen another snorta mob?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 442 posts
As far as we're aware they're the first too.

Da Bikers

Da Bikers

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 184 posts
If it hasnít even been heard of by anyone at TUGS that looks promising. At this stage I have to say it really does look like the first one!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 442 posts
I've heard mention of people wanting to play them at some point but I haven't seen anything to confirm it until now. I'm considering fielding a Snorta mob eventually. My next one is probably going to be Freebootaz though.

Burnface

Burnface

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 29 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Corps
I have pondered them a whole lot since I built a bunch of flash gits but have never had any desire to field them anywhere but in Gomo and Ork Traider (Rogue Trader with Orks in Mektown.). I'm going to be working on them really soon I've just been painting up the mektown Merks. I'll be posting finished pics when I'm....uhm...Finished! :-p

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 442 posts
I was inspired by this photo:
Posted Image

Using these guns as snazzguns seems awesome to me. Eventually I might even release my snazzgun rules!