IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bloody Moon Tribe, Where to go from here?
Big Mek Orktapus
post Apr 17 2011, 09:02 AM
Post #1

squig attack arm
Group Icon

Group: Deathskullz
Member No.: 7,905

Hey guys,
I am in the midst of building up a Orc and Goblin waaagh at the moment. So far I have 80 Night Goblins with spears/shields and 40 with bows. This includes 6 commands to split them up into sets of 20. I have 3 Fanatics, 3 Shamans, and 2 bosses. I also have 2 of the normal trolls. also 20 spider riders. (basically just picture 2 of the 7th edition boxed sets and you get the picture) I also have a Savage Orc Shaman on a boar. (Old Wurrzag model I think)

My question here is since I have not played fantasy at all since 4th edition and never with O+G. What is a good way to expand this army for the near future. I am not concerned with competitive play and will be including Orcs as well, not just Night goblins. Should I start by getting some harder hitting units like Black Orcs or maybe stick with Night Goblins for now and get a squig herd or something...

Almost forgot, I also have a box of 20 night Goblins that I haven't yet decided how to assemble. I figured as many netters as there are, and the rest as spears to supplement my numbers for the other units.

Thoughts? Inspirations? Ideas? inspirationaly thoughtful ideas?

--------------------
Deffskulls: if it ain't bolted down its fair game...and if it is they will still try to "loot" it.

Da scrapas
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
green_ghost
post May 9 2011, 11:37 PM
Post #2

Yoof

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 4,529

Pick a theme and stick with it. My night goblins are da blood moon tribe.lol

--------------------
Time to go chop a umie.