Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DOW 2- Retribution, Actual gameplay.
blackblade68
post Mar 2 2011, 05:07 AM
Post #1

Yoof

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 10,460

So I've played about 4 hours of this so far and I LOVE IT. It's almost like you can choose to go with a squad from the original DOW2 or you can choose a multiplayer version (for the campaign). Of course I picked Orks as my starting race. Don't really like the Freebooters but what can ya do.( Zogging gits. We'z know dat Goffs is proper.) Thoughts?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shipwreck
post Apr 24 2011, 06:39 PM
Post #2

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 6,148

I'm a bit of a late-comer but I really like Retribution so far. I just like being able to do the regular campaign (like beakie in the original DOW2) as Orks.

I've only done three missions but one thing I don't like is the "samey" feel of the missions; for example one I did has you going up this big hill, fighting Chaos boyz and Imperials, and at each turn you destroy a hub to ruin the turrets and then a Baneblade pops out. Hopefully the repetition ends (it feels like they just plain ran out of mission ideas). Other than that it's cool so far.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mr_maxime
post Apr 30 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #3

'Ard Boy
Group Icon

Group: Freebooterz
Member No.: 1,457

I dont like how the "heroes" arent attached to units anymore. Now theres too many squads for proper management.

--------------------
here's why my orks are blue. they have an intense hatred of historical recording of any kind which results in none of them knowing why they're blue. because of this, anytime anyone questions the origin of their skintone they waste no time adding the inquirer's head to their bosspole. no one will ever know why these orks are blue, as merely asking about it is a death wish. in the end there will be only 3 types of people left, the blue orks, those who don't want to know the history of the blue skin, and the dead.

+Quote Post
lowrida54
post Aug 23 2011, 07:47 PM
Post #4

Snotroom

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 12,583

I personally think that retribution fixed everything. For me everything was top-notch. The gameplay, the way building up your army works, and greatest of all, the fact that you can play as Orks! I ended up beating the Ork campaign and have not played much afterwards due to lack of Orkyness. Last stand is fun, but I build up a level 15 Mek and lost it...

--------------------
"We don't fight fer food, or fer teef, or guns, or cos we's told to fight. We fight cos we woz born to fight. And win."

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 09:59 AM